-ˋˏ [ 1 ] ˎˊ

╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

𝒜𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃𝒶𝓈𝒾𝒶

𝙻𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚎. 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕 𝚐𝚘?

Lovable Princess was a famous romance fantasy internet web novel. Or that's what the middle school student who left it behind said. I tried reading it when I was bored during work, and I didn't understand why.

Like the title says, a lovable princess appears. The third princess of the Obelia Empire, Jennette.

There were three princesses in the novel, but one of them was just a tragic supporting character, and the main character was definitely Jennette.

Janette was a beautiful princess with rare royal blue eyes in addition to her brown hair. Additionally, Y/n was quite intelligent at such a young age, and she was just as stunning on the inside as she was outside. Although they are adored in Obelia, they also captured the hearts of every male on the continent.

And one of the people who loved them dearly was the Emperor, Claude.

Isn't it obvious that a father should love his daughter, you ask? Well, you don't know Claude.

Claude was an extremely cold and rational person who killed his own father and the original heir to the throne, his brother, to become the emperor.

Claude was revered as a savior because the past emperor always flung violence around, but that didn't mean he was nice. Evidence being that he massacred everyone who used to live here.

But anyway, Jannette was the lovely princess who managed to melt that cold human's heart. And Y/n was the beloved first born of the Emperor who was loved since birth.

Claude and Y/n discovered Jannette's existence when she was 14. Until then, Jannette resided at one of the three pillars of the empire, at the  Alpheus family's home.

Jannette's mother, a Marquess, was Claude's fiance, but she died after getting kicked out from the palace during childbirth.

So Jannette's aunt, a Countess by marriage, decided to ask the Alpheus family to take care of Jannette because they owed her a favor.

It was dangerous to reveal Jannette's existence to the mentally unstable Claude. Slightly psycho. It was only after time had passed that he found out about her.

Naturally, Claude didn't sense a connection to Jannette right away. And when the brunette entered, Y/n was cautious to encounter her.

But what kind of person was Jannette? She was the unrealistically lovely Princess Jannette who had received the 'female lead buff.'

And so Claude eventually fell over to her charms.

After that, Jannette lived happily ever after with her powerful father on her side, a strong minded step-sister and with Duke Ijekiel, the most eligible man in the continent, whom she had grown fond of during her stay at the Alpheus residence.

Sheesh, Claude and Jannette were real scoundrels. That was my review of Lovable Princess. I also felt bad for Y/n, she was the only person who actually gave attention for Athanasia. Even if it wasn't that much it would always make her happy.

But wasn't the book awful? If you think about how Jannette received the love of literally everyone while Athanasia was left out.

Princess Athanasia with blonde hair and blue eyes, of the same age as Jannette.

Born from a lowly dancer mother, she experienced a completely different childhood than Janette and Y/n.

Unlike Jannette, Athanasia's existence was delivered to Claude and Y/n on the throne as soon as she was born but he neglected her and put her in the Ruby Palace.

And Athanasia grew up being scorned and ignored. So Athanasia grew up very weak, always having to care about what others thought of her.

She first met her sister and father on her 9th birthday. Her father was holding a ball for emissaries of foregin countries and escorted his first born in hand. He didn't even remember her birthday.

Athanasia accidentally took a wrong turn after following the lights and sounds.

In the Emperor's Palace garden, she encountered the two people. Y/n was amazed to see her and immediately tried to help the young girl. But when Claude saw her, he urged her not to talk, took her hand, and quickly neglected her. Athanasia believed it was fate that she met them since she was desperate for love.

Even before Jannette appeared, she was depressed because of her father.

But still, Athanasia did everything shou could to be loved. So Athanaisa grew up talented and accomplished, but on her debutante ball, Duke Alpheus presented Jannette to the world and all her hopes were shattered.

Athanasia was somewhat gloomy and dull compared to Y/n and Jannette. Her sister being the calm and well behaved glowing sunset and Jannette who was always full of sunshine.

So in a way, it was inevitable that Jannette would be more loved.

As the story continued on, Athanasia became even more timid as Jannette was emphasized as the perfect princes.

How bad was it, you ask? Well....when Jannette, who had arrived late to the party first arrived at the palace, she had a hard time getting used to the palace life. Even Claude didn't feel sorry for her at the time, but Athanasia assisted her because her sister was too preoccupied with work.

Gosh, what a stupid girl. She should've been worrying about her own life, not taking care of her rival.

The naive Athanisa got Claude's love that she so desperately wanted taken from her by Jannette. And she ended up being killed by her father.

On the day of a normal tea party, Jannette was poisoned, and Athanisa was pointed to as the suspect.

Actually, it was a false charge. It was a trap set up by Jannette's aunt, the Countess, who considered Athanasia an obstacle in her niece's future to become the next consort princess below Y/n.

Athanasia wasn't even an obstacle, however, because she didn't get an ounce of attention from Claude.

And most importantly, Athanasia wasn't bold enough to do something like that. If she had known the truth, she would have drunk the poisoned glass herself to save Jannette.

Because she knew that Claude would be sad if something went wrong to Jannette. Athanasia was that pathetic and pitiful.

All the Countess expected was Athanasia to be incarcerated, or dethroned from her spot as the first princess. Y/n being the honored wise princess tried desperately to defend Athanasia's actions, but failed for the first.

And what kind of person was Claude? While Jannette was on death's door, he killed Athanasia, who wasn't even confirmed to be the culprit.

It was her 18th birthday. It had been exactly 9 years since she first met Claude. Wasn't it quite ironic?

Later, it was revealed that the Countess was actually the culprit, but Athanasia had already died, falsely charged.

And Claude, who didn't love anyone other than Jannette and his first born, felt no remorse for Athanasia.

Y/n was about to be crowned Empress in the empire, but she didn't have the energy to move that day because she filled with tears hearing the news.

The angelic main character Jannette felt responsible for Athanasia's death, and she was riddled with extreme guilt, but with the consolation of her lover, Ezekiel, she was able to move on.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗