𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝

"What do I have to do for you to love me?"

You stood in behind her father, Claude de alger Obelia. You had to be quiet or else you'd get yourself in trouble too. This feels wrong. This is wrong. The one bowing in front of them, was her dearest little sister Athanasia de alger Obalia. The blonde girl looks up with tears in her eyes.

Her elder sister and Father, she couldn't handle the pain anymore. For the Emperor himself coldly looked at his daughter who was crying at his feet.

"Should I become like Jennette? S-should I be more matured and reliable like Y/n? Then will you love me? Then will you warmly call my name? If I just work harder.."

Y/n grips on her handkerchief. She wanted to help her sister, She wanted to talk to her. But she doesn't have a choice to do so. She knows what her father was like, after her mother died he had become heartless to people around him.

Y/n's just lucky to be loved by him till this day.

But she never thought of him not loving his other daughter, Athanasia.

Athanasia was at her limits. She didn't know what else she needed to do. She remembers, the day Jennette appeared. Why? why did she have to come? She's more prettier than herself, her step-sister.

"Will you hug me in your arms instead of pushing me away?" Athanasia asks.

"Over my dead body." Claude coldly replies as usual.

Y/n gasped, wrapping her hands around his arm "Father.! Please, she's also mothers biological daughter why wont you budge.? She shows affection the same amount as jennette gives so why not-"

"shut it  Y/n de alger Obelia."

Y/n sighs, before letting go of his arm slowly. She turns to her sister as the two made eye contact. Athy had her mouth hanging down a bit, for she just couldn't help but feel more emotional by her sisters act.

Athy knew, that her sisters crystal blue eyes were telling her 'sorry'

This made Athanasia shot her head up "H-How come!? Like Y/n said I'm also your daughter! I was with you for longer than Jennette was!" She yells with sniffles coming out of her mouth.

But Claude didn't hesitate. He didn't even blink at the sight of his usually obedient daughter crying in despair. 

Athanasia begged with all the courage she could muster. This was Athanasia's first and last plea. She had never asked for anything else. But her king, her father, was cold like ice to the very end.

"Foolish being."

Claude pushed away the frail hand that was holding on to his leg. He looked at her with contempt. A cruel voice crept into her ears.

"I've never considered you my daughter."

Athanasia felt more desperate than she ever had in her entire life. A deep despair was visible in her glimmering blue eyes.

Emperor Claude turns around, and left the girl there crying. Y/n reached out to her sister, only to get called by her father.

"Y/n, come and get going. Leave her there."

"... yes father."

.

.

.

"Jennette!"

You just stood there shaking. In front of the two blondes, Jennette had fallen to the ground. Athanasia shook the brunette in terror, calling out, "Jennette? Jennette!" Jennette was drooling out from her mouth and had blood on her clothes.