Mouskatools

Mickey was sitting on the couch of the clubhouse with his partner. He looked at Minnow with eyes full of love. He was so proud when came out to him. He remembers when Minnow came out to him.

Minnow was in the kitchen grabbing some Reese's Puffs when Mickey entered with an accusing face.

"Minnie, why did you stop wearing your pretty little pink dress and bow my love?"

"Mickey, my wonderful husband, I think it's time I finally tell you my deepest secret. But you have to promise to still love me..." he grabbed his Reese's Puff's in shame.

"I could never stop loving you, my beloved."

Minnow looked away as he spoke his next words, pouring the Reese's Puffs and milk into a bowl.

"I don't feel like I'm a woman." He put the cap on the milk. "I'm a man, and I hope you still love me..." Minnow picked up his cereal.

"I accept you for who you are my love, is there a name you want me to-" Mickey was cut by Minnow dropping his Reese's Puffs in shock. The milk spilled all over the floor.

Pluto came in and lapped up Minnow's milk like a kitten. He then had explosive diarrhea all over the kitchen. Mickey and Minnow watched as his face contorted in pain while he shat all over the kitchen. It was in this moment that they realized they loved him.

Mickey's eyes widened in surprise. How could he love Pluto, but also Minnow? He didn't love more when than the other, how was he meant to choose just one? Mickey looked at his husband in sadness.

"What's wrong, Mickey?" Minnow asked confusedly.

Mickey sighed.

"I just don't know what to do, Minnow... I love you and Pluto..." Mickey as his hubby's eyes widened. He looked down. "I'm sorry if you want to get a divorce baby boo bear..."

"No Mickey! I love you and Pluto too!!" Mickey was shocked to his core at this. But how could this work? He couldn't break up with Minnow... But he wanted to be with Pluto as well.... What should Mickey do? Wait! He had an idea!

"OH TOOODDLEEEEESSSSSSS!!"

What do you want, father?

Toodles came in with his black eyeliner and long black hair that covered his non-existent face.

"What are our Mouskatools???"

sigh...

You can:

-Stay with Minnow
-Get with Pluto
-Be single
-Or the mystery tool....

Hmmm... What should Mickey choose????