it was my wedding day

Mickey and Minnow were waiting at the alter for Pluto. Pluto walked out in his sexy wedding dress. Emo Toodles stood at the alter to officiate the wedding. As Pluto walked to meet his hubbies, Mickey saw how hot he was in that sexy little dress. Pluto went up to the alter and Mickey and Minnow smiled at him with lust.

do you take this dog

actually idc

kiss the bride or whatever

Just as Mickey leaned in to make out with Pluto, he heard a voice in the crowd: "I object!!!"

Mickey was shocked to see GOOFY stand up in the crowd. Minnow screamed with rage.

"WHY ARE YOU OBJECTING TO OUR MARRIAGE????!!!!!" Goofy stood up with conviction.

"Because I want Mickey's D!!!" Mickey was confused.

"If you want McDonalds we can go after." He said dumbly.

"NO not Miccy Ds. MICKEY'S D."

oh. So that was what he wanted. But Mickey already had his husbands... he couldn't get dirty with goofy!!!!!!!! and goofy was taken too!! why would he want Mickey????

"Hey, uh, Goof-"

"GOOFY WTAF?!?!?!?!??" Clarabelle jumped from her seat in rage. That was probably because literally her married marriage husband was admitting to wanting someone else. Anyways, she dragged him by the ear screaming with rage.

CLARABELLE POV

Clarabelle was so frigggin pissed off literally her husband basically cheated. She was so mad she did the unspeakable. She stabbed his eyeball. Right in the eye. With a knife. And he died. She kinda freaked out and ran. But dw, she didn't get caught. She totally hid the body well and ran off away into the sunset. She was heartbrocken. She needed someone to comfort her.

Who will be the one to comfort Clarabelle Cow? Will she receive comfort? Will she find new love?? Will she die????????