the... finale 🥺🥺

A/N: hey guys... 🥺🥺 welcome to the finale of the live laughs and loves of micwpluto.... this has honestly been such an amazing journey, and i want to thank my amazing friends for helping me write it... y'all are fr for that ❤️❤️  thank you all for coming along on this amazing journey!! i love you all my wonderful amazing readers 🥺🥺❤️❤️
this chapter is a gift to my wonderful bestie sur_p1ckles HAPPY BIRTHDAY BESTIE ONG 😍😍😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
anyways enjoy this... the very last chapter of micwpluto 🥺🥺

It had been 30 years. 30 long, lonely years, since Micwpluto had lost their beloved children. They spent so long. So long, looking for the woman who took their babies away from them much too soon. Mickey didn't think he'd seen his beloved husbands smile once since that fateful day all those years ago. He couldn't blame them. He was so sad and angry and emo at the loss of his children. But now that they were all old stinky men, he did not know how they would ever find and exact revenge upon MAGICA DESPELL......

Old wrinkly man Mickey looked up from his hospital bed at old wrinkly man Donald, who returned his look with sad eyes. The ducky gave a small, bittersweet smile as he spoke.

"Heya mickey wickey pickey poo poo bear beloved.... Ive got some news for you..." mickey looked at him to urge him on. Donald continued. "Mickey McSter..... Magica is dead... we found out she died of old age...." Mickey GASPED 😱😱😱 He couldn't believe it.... "After all these years....." he croaked. Donald sighed.

"Minnow is on his way, but... Pluto's here to see you..." Donald walked out and Pluto walked in, looking at his hubby sadly. Mickey saw the love in his hubbys eyes and sighed super emoly. He knew he was dying. He knew the moment he saw his beautiful children walk into the room and hold their hands out to him with the biggest goofy grins on their faces. Mickey Wickey smiled back at his beloved children.

"Tiny Timmy wimpy it's turned soo cold 🥺🥺💔💔" Pluto gasped at his hubby in shock.

"Tiny Tiffy niffy its past ur bedtime 🥺‼️‼️"  His eyes welled with emo tears...

"You've played the day away.... 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️" Pluto shut his eyes as big fat doggy tears welled down his face.

"And soon it will be night.... 🥺🥺💤💤🥱🥱"Pluto barked emoly, looking at his hubby super sadly. Mickey smiled at his loving hubbily bubbily wubbily with a bittersweet grin, his eyes welling with happy emo tears, as he said his final goodbyes.

"Tell Minnow I love him 🥺🥺❤️❤️..." Pluto gasped with emo, "and I'll see him when I wake.... 🥺🥺🥺😔😔😔💔💔💔"

Minnow burst into the room, screaming emoly and eyes streaming waterfalls of tears, his screams falling on deaf mousey ears. And as Minnow and Pluto hugged each other's wrinkly forms sobbing emoly, Mickey Bartholomew Mouse joined his beloved children, and went to sleep for the very last time.

A/N: writing this chapter literally made me break down in tears... i really loved writing this amazing fic, and i hope all my beloved readers enjoyed the journey as well 🥺🥺❤️❤️ maybe one day, ill see you again, in a new fic. micwpluto may no longer be together, but their happiness and love will live on forever in our hearts 🥺🥺❤️❤️❤️