Are You Serious?

Asher and I had been cuddling and watching movies all day long. I apologized to Katie and told her we would go shopping tomorrow later that day. As Asher and I were laying down, I got to thinking. Where does this leave us? Are we together or not together? Does he mean it when he tells me he really likes me? There's that word I hate thinking about. Like. He never once said he loves me, and I get that because we aren't a couple officially yet and it's kinda too early for that.

"What you thinking about?" Asher said startling me out of my thoughts. "Nothing important." I lied. "Yeah right. That scrunched up face that you're making says otherwise."he said. "Seriously! There's nothing wrong. Now let's play a game. TAG you're it!" I said dismissing the convo and running. "Ooo you little bastard."he mumbled before chasing me. I ran all the way outside and down to the beach. I was gone and I went to look back only to be tackled by a much faster Asher. Ha! That rhymed! We rolled and rolled until something wet drowned us both. "AHH IT'S SO COLD!" we both yelled out making us burst out laughing.

After splashing around for another hour we went back outside to just sit on the beach and look up at the stars. I swear it's moments like this that make me fall deeper in love with him. I felt like I could trust him enough now to let him in on my past. "My parents." I whispered. "Huh?"he said looking completely lost. "My parents. My parents are the ones that abused me. That didn't even love me. They never did. In front of Auntie Jasmine and my other family members, they would put on an act and fake like everything was okay. But, everything wasn't okay. They would beat me and break my bones every time. I'm so glad Auntie Jasmine came when she did." I said with tears streaming down my face. This is a very hard topic for me to talk about.

"Vaeh. I'm so sorry that ever happened to you. Those bastards didn't deserve you. They gonna be so upset when they see that they've missed out on seeing you grow and become even more beautiful each day. I'm here for you now, and forever."he said making me wanna cry more. He kissed me and carried me back inside. He laid me down on my back as we were still making out. He put his hand under my shirt and started rubbing and feeling everywhere. As he put all of his weight onto me, I then could feel how aroused he was by me. His mouth left mines as he kissed my neck and continued down.

I moaned as he groaned. We both were enjoying this so much, but I'm not ready yet. "We don't have to do this if you aren't ready yet. I can wait for you forever."he said before he was about to go further down south. "I'm sorry."was all I could say. "It's okay. Like I said, I will wait for you. But you are sexy as hell and don't you see how hard you get my little friend down here?"he said smirking, trying to make me blush. Only he would say something like that. "Shut up! You make me blush!" I exclaimed. "Then my goal was achieved."he said smirking once more. "Let's shower?" I joked, but seeing the look on his face, I knew he was all up for it and wasn't playing NO games. He wouldn't get in with me though. I know he wouldn't.

I turned the shower water on and got in. I thought I heard the door open and movement around the bathroom, but I guess I'm just seeing stuff. That was until the shower door slammed open making me scream, but suddenly stop as I saw the view in front of my eyes. Oh. My. Fucking. God. Asher is standing naked in front of me. He was NOT playing! He seen me staring, then smirked as he said "Let's shower together. We'd be saving water!" I didn't know what to say or do. My eyes trailed up and down him until my eyes landed on something, a rather large something. My eyes damned near popped out of my head. I just scooted over and let him in as we showered together. That's all we did. Showered and took turns washing each other. Whew Lawd. Kill me now.

**************************

Today's Monday. Monday's mean I have to go to school. I finally got my keys back! I was on my way to pick up Katie when I decided to stop and pick us up some Starbucks. I got me a large Vanilla Bean Frappuccino and Katie her favorite Double Chocolate chip Frappe. I left then called Katie and told her to come outside.

"Aww you shouldn't have! I always knew you loved me."she said placing her hand over her heart. I just rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah whatever. How are things going with you and Jason?" Jason is Katie's boyfriend of 2 years and from what I heard, Katie's virginity is gone bye bye. "Oh. Ma. Gawd. He sure does know what he's doing! I can barely even walk now."she said giving me a little too much info. Wow. "It didn't hurt at all?"I said wanting to at least know how it feels in reality. "Are you for real? Yes it hurts like hell! But once you get past t he beginning it gets better. Then when they start to go faster and dee-" "OKAY! Dang I didn't ask for all that. Great, now you have scarred and scared me to death."I said cutting her off. I'm now officially scared because Asher sure is packing down there, if yunno what I mean. Ooo goodness, I've had enough of this convo. I'm dismissing it now, because we're already at this hell hole we call our school.

**************************

I was standing by my locker when I heard some girls whispering and pointing over to me. I just ignored them and closed my locker. As I was walking past them, the red head girl said "She's a slut. I don't even get how Asher likes her. He definitely still likes Chelsea. You see how he looks at her?" I immediately got mad, because they didn't know what the fuck they talking about. "Excuse me, yeah hi. Umm, it's best if you keep yall mouth shut because yall don't know a damned thing. Yall some fucking lonely hoes and can't get a date if you tried, so fuck yall. Have a nice day, bye now." I said leaving them looking shocked and ugly as hell. I dropped from mad to sad in a matter of seconds. He still looks at her? I seen Asher waving over to me in the courtyard, but I walked right past him.

"Hey! What's wrong? Why are you crying?"he said worry filling his voice. "Do you still love her?" "Vaeh, what the hell are you talking about?" "Just answer the damn question. Do you still love her? Her as in Chelsea." "No! You're the only girl on my mind. How many times do I have to tell you?"he yelled getting angry. "Don't yell at me! Maybe you telling me is not enough."I said crying. "Well, if telling you isn't enough, let me show you. Tomorrow night at 8, I'm taking you on a special date." I just looked away. "Please Vaeh. Let me show you how much I want you and only you." I hate how easily he makes me cave in.

"Okay." I muttered. I see just how much he wants me. But this bastard better prove it.

---------------------------------------------

Ooooooo we got that special date coming up!

What's gonna happen on that date?

I guess you're just gonna have to wait suggas