Ch.2

Allison's P.O.V

"Alex honey time to wake up. We've got a long ride to grandma and grandpa's house." I said trying to get Alexandria awake.

"Mommy? What time is it? I'm tired." Alexandria asks rubbing her eyes.

"It's 5:45 sweetie. Remember we're going to go see grandma and grandpa today! Now we have to hurry or we'll miss our plane" When she hears the word plane she automatically perks up.Alex loves riding on planes. She says that is when she feels as if she truly can do anything.

"Yay! I love planes!" She exclaims.I chuckle lightly helping her into her jacket. I let her stay in her onesie because all her clothes are already packed. As we're making our way to the car she stops abruptly and says "Wait! I forgot something!" She carefully makes her way back into the house. I folow her into the house curious as to what she could have forgotten. I packed everything for her. Her Sully doll,her Monster's Inc. film,her pillow pet,her other onesie,her Finding Nemo film,her Beauty and the Beast film,her Little Mermaid film(She may or may not have an obsession with Disney...),and all her dolls. What could she have forgotten? I walk into her room to see her crawling under her bed.

"Alex? What're you doing?" I ask. She wriggles back out from under the bed with a green blanket clutched tightly in her little fist. She flashes me a toothy grin before saying "I forgot my blankie. Last time grandma and grandpa said if I remembered the blankie they'd tell me the story about it." She triumphantly holds up the blanket and says "I remembered it!" I smile at her before she walks over to me and takes my hand. "Come on mommy. We can't miss our plane!" I laugh and lead her out to the car.

***

We are currently on the plane. Alexandria is asleep still clutching the green blanket with a 4-leaf clover on it. I smile thinking of the memories behind it. The memories before all the bad stuff happened...

FLASHBACK

"James?" I ask him softly.

"What is it Emiss?" He responds. I cringe at the sound of my middle name coming from hsi mouth. I've told him countless times before to NOT use my middle name.

"What are we doing here?" I ask. We are currently on his roof looking at the stars.

"Well I thought it'd be a romantic way to end our 1st date. But I have to admit it's REALLY boring." He explains. We both burst into a fit of laughter.

"Then why'd you do it?" I ask once I catch my breath.

"Because you always see it in movies." He says like it's the most normal thing in the world.

"But movies aren't real. Movies are movies. This is real life. Not a movie." I respond.

"Every second I spend with you feels like a movie." James replies. I blush furiously before he says "But the real reason I brought you up here was to give you this. Here." He sits up and hands me a small box wrapped horribly in shiny green paper. I sit up as well and take the box from him saying "Did you wrap this?" He nods and I say "It's obvious." He pretends to be hurt and clutches his chest.  I giggle and open the box. I pull out a small green blanket that says "James+Emiss=Forever" I look at up at him and see a hopeful look on his face. I hug him and say "I love it. Thank you so much James."

 END OF FLASHBACK

 "We have now arrived in Mullingar,Ireland. Thank you for choosing Gold Star for your flying needs. We hope you enjoy your stay in Mullingar,Ireland." The intercom brings me back to reality. Alex wakes up and says groggily "Mommy are we home?"

I softly say "Yes honey. Home sweet home..."

Author's Note

HEY GUYS! I hope you're enjoying the story so far. Please comment and vote! I really appreciate you guys reading this!

Follow me on Twitter! @LovingLouis24 or @KeatonsWife15

Much Love!<3