Love is Blind

"I'm in love with you and all your little things." The song ended just as Allison turned the radio on. "Ugh why are they everywhere?" Allison complained to her friend Debbie who was sitting on the floor with her. 

"I'm surprised you of all people don't like One Direction. You're so much like them!" Debbie exclaimed.

"I am NOT." Allison said angrily. 

"Yes you are!  You have curly brown hair like Harry, you always wear stripes and TOMS like Louis, you're deep and always staring off into space like Zayn, and then you love Toy Story and act just like a mother to everyone!" Debbied explained.

"Well first of all I can't really control my hair, so what if we have similar styles, I am not all that deep, and lastly I act like a mother because I AM a mother!" Allison quickly replied.

"And don't even get me started on how similar you are to Niall! You're always eating, but you're super thin, you're both Irish, you're both naturally brunettes, you're both AMAZING at guitar with beautiful voices, and have the most GORGEOUS ocean blue eyes!" Debbie stated.

Throwing the bag of chips she was eating down Allison stood up and raising her voice the slightest bit said "I AM NOTHING LIKE THAT SCUMBAG NIALL JAMES HORAN!!" She finsihed saying just as One Thing by One Direction came on. "OH MY GOSH. WILL THEY EVER STOP WITH ONE DIRECTION!? GOSH I'M SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING THEM EVERYWHERE!" Allison ,who was now full on yelling, kicked the radio until it broke.

"Mum? I'm hungwee. Can I have some celery?" Allison's 2 year old daughter, Alexandria, asked walking in rubbing her eyes.

"Hi sweetie. Of course you can! Did you enjoy your nap?" Allison said taking Alexandria's hand into her own. She then lead her daughter to the kitchen then lifted her onto a stool. 

"Here you go honey." Allison said handing her a plate of celery and peanutbutter, Alexandria slowly took the plate of celery and peanutbutter out of her mothers hands. 

"Mum." Alexandria spoke putting down the celery stick she was munching on.

"What is it baby?" Allison asked.

"What does my hair look like?" She asked.

"Well honey...you know the difference between curly fries and regular fries right? Well your hair is shaped like a curly fry. It's very long, curly, and extremely beautiful." Allison finished stroking her daughter's hair.

"I have one more question mum. Why did daddy leave?" Alexandria asked. Allison tensed. She loathed when her daughter asked this question. It hurt everytime she asked. 

"Well honey. Your father had a dream. And we weren't apart of that dream..."

Author's Note

Ello readers! Is it good so far? What do you think? I know it's kind of boring at the moment, but the boys will be appearing soon;)

I know I have another story, but I am not continuing it. I have lost my fate in the story. I think this fanfiction is better? Well I'm not continuing the other story because nobody was reading it. So guys please continue reading spread the word and comment, vote, just continue being awesome!

In this story there will be other bands appearing. For example EMBLEM3! I love them! I mean have you seen them shirtless? Mmm. Well I sincerely hope you like this story! 

Much love,

~Kimberly~