xv. julie

―

Marty smiled at Scott as she entered his apartment, seeing him sat on the couch, his laptop on the coffee table in front of him.

Looking up, the man smiled at his girlfriend, "Hey."

"Hi," Marty greeted him, taking a seat next to him, "How's it going."

"Good, I think," Scott nodded, "Only a few more chapters and a lot of tweaking and then I'll send it off to some publishers."

"And then will you let me read it?" The redhead wondered.

Scott shrugged with a small smirk, closing the laptop lid, "Maybe." He said, before tackling the girl into a hug, making her squeal.

"No way!" Chandler scoffed in disbelief.

Monica nodded with a grin, "I'm telling you, she went to the airport, and she's gonna go for it with Ross!"

"That's so great." Marty smiled.

Phoebe let out a breath, "Oh my god. This is huge. This is bigger than huge. This is like, all right, what's bigger than huge?"

"Um, this?" Joey asked.

"Yes." Phoebe nodded.

"Guys," Monica said, looking at Joey, Chandler and Marty, "You got your hair cut." She realised, gesturing to the boy's shorter hair and Marty's new bangs.

Chandler nodded, "Yes, yes, we did, thanks to Vidal Buffay."

"'Cause, you know, if you don't look good, we don't look good'," Phoebe imitated in a low voice, before grinning and high fiving Marty, "I love that voice."

The door to the apartment then burst open, an out of breath Rachel barging in, scrambling for breath, "Airport, airport. Ross, not alone, Julie, arm around her. Cramp, cramp." The brunette panted out, clutching at her side.

"Okay, I think she's trying to tell us something," Chandler called, "Quick, get the verbs."

Rachel glared at Chandler, hitting him, "You, you, you said he liked me," She growled, as Ross and a woman entered the apartment, making Rachel's tone change into a faux, bright, happy one, "You, you slowpokes!"

"That's all right, Rach, we got the bags," Ross nodded sarcastically, saying hello to his friends, "Hi, hello. Julie, this is my sister Monica. This is Chandler. Phoebe. Joey, what up?"

"What up?!" Joey smiled widely.

"Everyone, this is Julie." Ross introduced.

"Julie." Rachel huffed out, as Marty handed her a bottle of wine.