iv. no 'pl'

―

"Alright, Phoebe, what about you?" Marty asked the blonde woman, as the group - minus Joey - were sitting in Central Perk.

"Okay, okay. If I were omnipotent for a day, I would want, um, world peace, no more hunger, good things for the rain-forest...And bigger boobs!" Phoebe exclaimed.

"Yeah, see, you took mine." Ross joked, "Chandler, what about you?"

"Uh, if I were omnipotent for a day, I'd.. make myself omnipotent forever." Chandler shrugged.

Rachel scoffed, "See, there's always one guy. If I had a wish, I'd wish for three more wishes."

Joey then entered the coffee shop, the group all greeting the Italian as he entered the coffee shop.

"Hey, Joey, what would you do if you were omnipotent?" Monica asked him.

"Probably kill myself!" Joey exclaimed.

Monica paused, "..Excuse me?"

"Hey, if Little Joey's dead, then I got no reason to live!" He tried to defend himself.

"Joey, uh- Omnipotent." Ross tried to explain.

"You are? Ross, I'm sorry.." Joey apologised, making Marty giggle.

Marty curled up on the sofa, a book in her hand, in Central Perk as she, Ross and Monica were watching Phoebe sleep.

"How does she do that?" Monica wondered.

"I cannot sleep in a public place." Ross said, also mesmerized by the Buffay's sleeping abilities.

"I suppose if you're tired enough." Marty shrugged, not looking up from her book.

"Would you look at her? She is so peaceful." Monica marvelled as she leaned closer to her friend before Phoebe started waking up and startling them.

"Oh! What what what! ...Hi." Phoebe spluttered out.

"It's okay, y'know, you just nodded off again." Ross told her.

"What's going on with you?" Monica inquired.

"I got no sleep last night!" Phoebe exclaimed.

"Why not?" Marty asked, now closing her book, concerned.

"My grandmother has this new boyfriend, and they're both kind of insecure in bed. Oh, and deaf. So they're constantly, like, having to reassure each other that they're having a good time," Phoebe explained, "You have no idea how loud they are!"