🖤I Love Loving You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"I just can't believe it, this day finally came. "

A beautiful and soft smile crept on her  pouty pink color lips where as her alluring amber orbs started gleaming with happiness hearing those words.

"Calm your horses down, Mr Kim Taehyung. It's her wedding not yours.. " Hazel uttered rolling her eyes while tying Y/n's chestnut brown hairs in a beautiful fluffy bun..

"What do you mean her wedding.. Hazel..? " Taehyung spoke while giving a disbelieving stare to Hazel and then walked towards them.

"It's my two best friends wedding day and you're telling me to calm down, no.. Not at all... I am at least going to break 3 , 4 tables while dancing, today.. "

Both Hazel and Y/n chuckled hearing Taehyung's words..

"He seriously is more excited than the bride and groom.. " Hazel commented while putting the last pin on her bun..

"Ok, now it's done.. Tell me how's she looking... Tae..? "

Hazel asked smiling which made Taehyung to walk more closer and then look at Y/n's face and his eyes widened by staring at her ..

"My... My... You're looking like a doll... Y/nnnah, so beautiful and cute... " Taehyung said while trying to squeeze Y/n's cheeks but Hazel snapped her palm over his making him to halt and then scoffed .

"Don't touch her face, I'll break your hands if her makeup get ruined.. "

Hazel gave Taehyung a cute glare which made him to pout..

"Ok, fine but my Y/nna ,I am sure Jungkook is going to faint on the altar after watching you... "

A soft blush appeared on her cheeks hearing his those words and then she parted her lips while gaping at both of her best friends.

"Thank you so much,  you both are the most strongest pillars behind my happiness... " Y/n spoke with a soft beam on her face which made both Hazel and Taehyung to smile..

They both hugged her tightly and then in unison, kissed the both side of her head..

"You deserve this happiness,
Y/n...Every single inch of it.. " Hazel said smilingly looking at Y/n.

"Yes, Y/nnah...you and Jungkook, you both deserves this happiness and not only this, you both deserve each and every happiness and blessing of this world just like you both get blessed with this beautiful gift.. " Taehyung spoke while gently placing his palm over her tummy and delicately caressed it which made Y/n to giggle and Hazel to smile...

Y/n opened her both arms and then engulfed both of them in her embrace, firmly .

"I love you both so much... "

"We love you too... " They both stated together and then hugged her back and all three of them caged one another into a beautiful and precious hug until..