🖤I Love Wanting You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

"I wanted to be yours in every possible way right here right now... "

She softly whispered into her kiss which made him to slightly pulled back and looked at her a little confused.

He smiled and palmed her cheeks.

"But you're already mine mi Casa in every possible way.... " He uttered making her to softly sighed and than placed her palm over his.

"I know Kookie and that's why I wanted you to claim what's yours...

I want to give every inch of mine to you right now and I need you to claim it right here... "

She softly breathed out her words to which he got a little startled because now he understood what she was indicating and than he saw a certain kind of emotion in her beautiful amber eyes which he never saw in them before and was not capable of identifying it..

He cupped her face a little more firmly and spoke.

"Y/n is everything alright.?  Is something bothering you...? Please tell me we'll... "

"No Jungkook nothing is bothering me more than the fact that we're in love with eaching other for 2 years but we never made love to one another.. "

She uttered cutting his sentence making him a little bewildered watching the restlessness in her eyes.

"We never tried to get intimate with each other Jungkook, you never took the initiative of removing the only distance between us..Am I not good enough for you? "

Jungkook sighed and again looked at her.

"You are more than enough for me Mi Casa infact I am not good enough for you but I know I am not capable of letting you go away from me because I become selfish when it comes to you that I can't live without you..

And It's just because I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable .I thought you're not ready and I don't want you to feel pressurized about these things because I love you and not just your body Mi Casa... "

She didn't utter a single word but just stared at him while hearing his every word.

"And I want you to just focus on your career,life and studies because we have our whole life for thinking about these things and for you I can wait forever Mi casa.... "

A lone tear rolled down her cheeks hearing his words which made his heart to clenched.. He wiped her tears with his thumb and kissed her forehead..

"We don't need to... "

"No Kookie I need to... " She spoke with her eyes filled with more tears.

"I am ready and I need you right now.. "

He got a little befuddled hearing her

"But Y/n...."

"Please Jungkook , try to understand me.. I need you right now I wanted our relationship and love to become more stronger and deeper ... "