🖤I Love Comprehending You🖤

Author's Pov

Author's Pov

Taehyung walked inside his kitchen where his eyes fell on Hazel who was standing beside the kitchen cabinet while back facing him. He stared at her back and then cleared his throat in order to make her aware of his presence but his brows got arched in confusion when she didn't even reacted not even a slight gasp which made him noticed that she was already familiar with his presence inside that place but was completely ignoring it.

Hazel, who was just standing there like a statue had complete knowledge about him being in that place with her because she had heard his footsteps but decided not to react to it in any way because of her personal reasons and that evening, she also came to his place because of Y/n who persuaded her to come with her and  she herself didn't want to left her friend alone so that was why she agreed to come but not interfering in things which were not her business or in precise was getting way much more out of her control.

Hazel was standing beside the kitchen counter wordlessly while without even turning around to look at him until she heard his footsteps walking further inside that place and a soft sigh escaped from her mouth when she felt his feets were straddling towards her direction.

But she still didn't flinched even feeling his presence behind her until his body got more closer to her to the extent, she felt his body heat radiating on her entire back but still she didn't break her silence until.

"And now what sin I have committed that I am getting so painfully ignored.? "

His extremely deep voice stroke inside her ear which got unsuccessful in making her to even slightly parted her lips and then she heard him sighing and took a single step nearer to her and a shiver ran down her spine feeling his warm breathing fanning against her ear.

"Why are you ignoring me...? "

"Do I have any relevant reason to notice you...? " She answered him through her question and in return heard him suspiring which she decided to completely ignore and tried to walk away from him but got stopped at her place when he placed his both hands over the cabinet and clutched the edge of it, caging her between him and the kitchen counter.

She stood there totally numb at his action but she was even familiar with the fact that not a single inch of his body touched her despite of being so closer to each other.

"I am sorry, Hazel.... "

Her whole body quivered hearing his extremely hoarse voice taking her name so tenderly.

"I didn't mean to offend or hurt you with my teasing or taunts and if I have known earlier that it would effect you this much then I would have never even think about doing it.."

She heard his explanation but didn't reply which made him to further continued.

"Hazel I am... "