Betrayal...

(Just before you guys start reading, I'll just like to say if something isn't clear to you guys, just say and I'll try to change and adjust, okay?)

(No One's P.O.V.)

As Eden and Hydra flew to their 'date destination', they arrive and land to a place they thought they might like, they told the pilots they could go back to base and they would put a beacon when they wanted to go back...
They asked to be dropped near the beach line of the island, and surprising it was big enough for 2 teenage jaegers to walk side by side...

For the most time they stayed in the island, they spent just being themselves, just enjoying themselves, till it was sun down, on the island where they were...

(Eden's P.O.V.)
I was happy that Hydra agreed to the idea of us going out on a date, but I felt like something was off, that she was happy to be going, but was regretting it...
"Hey, why so glum?""
"W-Well..."
"Hey, you don't have to worry about anything, if you wanna go back, that's alright, I'm not going to hold it against you..."
"It's not that..."
"Then what is?"
" . . . "
I accelerated my pace to walk infront of her and stopped her, she was looking down while her hand went to grab the side of her arm, I was beginning to become really worried...
"Hydra, say something, if you want to said it, just said it, I can't bear to see you like this, so just please, please tell me what's wrong..."
I didn't understand why she was acting like this all the sudden, it wasn't till I felt something just kick me across my conn-pod and I felt myself loose consciousness...

*Some time later*

I started to wake up after some time, I could only see properly though my left side of my conn-pod, my gears felt jammed, I couldn't do or even move...
I had hand-cuffs, and in a cage...

(For the size of a teenage jaeger, yes, those do exist...)

I looked around to see Hydra arguing with someone...
"You told me if I got him here then everything would be over, you would get the ransom and I get back my sister!"
"Watch your mouth with me girl, you want your sister back you will do what we agreed to." the man said...
"The agreement, was that if you got him, and then get the ransom, then you would give my sister back."
"The agreement was if I got the ransom and you date my son's jaeger, then you would get your sister back, you completed part of it, complete the other half and we will leave you be."
"Does your son know about this idea of yours?"
"No and he doesn't have to, now complete your part."
"That was not part of the agreement..."
"The agreement changed when you decided to leave him."
"I left him so that he would grow some common sense, I still don't understand what I saw in him."
"Enough... You'll get back together, if you love your sister."
" . . . "
"Hydra." I said in not a happy tone...
She looked at me surprised as if the colour drained from her conn-pod...
"E-Eden..."
"Hydra, what's going on?"
"W-Well... You see..."
"Don't lie to me."
Hydra looked at me scared, like I was a different jaeger right now...
" *sigh* you know how I said I'm not close to my family?"
"Yes, and were those lies?
"Partially, only some was true..."
"Why?"
"It was the only way I could to get my sister back..."
"And why didn't you bother telling me about?"
"It's complicated Eden..."
"So complicated to explain that you had to sell your friends?"
She didn't have an answer for that, I knew I got her in a emotional trap, but she didn't know how to react, since I only was nice and kind towards her...
"Take your leave Hydra, we'll talk more later on..." the man said...
"I hate you." Hydra replied...
"Tell me something I don't know."
Hydra left trying to make eye contact with me, while leaving me with a human looking towards me.
"What do you want?" I asked...
"Money and power." he replied...
"And what does any of that have to do with me? I'm just a jaeger, not your auction ticket."
"OH, but you are, you see, your girlfriend is so vulnerable to so many things that she herself that make it easy to command her."
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER!?"
"Nothing to her, but to those around her."
Then he turned and around and nodded, and a light beside me went on and I see a jaeger chained to the ground, she wasn't active, but she wasn't sleeping either, I don't even know if she was alive...
"What is this?"
"Simple, you messed up one of my colleague's plans, and now the military is so close to finding him and arresting him."
"Who? Maurice? He got what was coming for him."
"He is an idiot compared to me, he knows nothing about command."
"Look who's talking..."
"Quiet. You'll stay here till Seattle pays up your ransom, and I know your parents would do about anything to get you back, since they have so much love for you..."
"Once I can move you are dead meat."
"Try your hardest youngster, you will only dig a hole underneath you."
Then a camera was bought infront of me and was turned it on, then I knew he was either showing me to start an auction or to make my parents pay...
Then I hear a bell like sound from a machine beside the camera, and the sound kept on repeating faster and faster till the sound slowed down, I then realized that I was being put in auction, and the sound were people placing bets on me...
I heard on last bell and then a small horn went off, and I realized I was apparently sold...
"Good, Mr. Kosir, you'll receive your jaeger as promised, if something were to go wrong I do have a way to compensate you... A word of advice to you Eden, if you love your family, don't go back."

(Just to say Mr. Kosir is a real person, and I'll say why, he is my WoodWorking Teacher ;P)

"Why? You'll blow up the whole Seattle Base?"
"Don't compare my threats to Maurice, because unlike him, I keep them."
When he said that I knew for sure he was noting like Maurice, I just kept quiet and looked to the side...
"Good, you understand the gravity of the situation..."
Then an elevator ping was heard from afar and a man in a white suit followed by two other men in black suits came holding suit cases, and stopped to greet the man...
"Oh, before I forget Eden, my name is Stephen Glaicos..."
"The Industrial kind billionaire? Are you kidding me, is every rich person corrupt?"
"No, only us..."
"Burn in hell."
"Now that's the type of tone you want to talk to me now is it? Remember, I'm not Maurice... And where did you learn such language? I know your parents didn't teach you that..."
I stayed quiet and looked away again, Stephen started taking with Mr. Kosir, apparently he is my new "master", there is no way I'm being someone's puppet...
"Eden..." A voice called to me and I looked to see the man in white, that being Mr. Kosir...
"Well, it is great to meet yo- What happen to his head?" Mr. Kosir asked...
"Unfortunately it was how we managed to get him in here to begin with, the information our "agent" has gather said that he is a good fighter, and a stubborn one at that..."
" I see, how long will it take to repair him?"
"Some time I presume there is no data saying that he has gotten damaged like this..."
"Get him out of those hand-cuffs, he is not my prisoner..."
"No, he is your jaeger, *whistle* get him out."
Then other scrapper like jaegers came out but they seemed more advanced, Marcus probably has more in quantity, but low on quality...
As soon as I was free from the hand cuffs, I wanted to run, run back home, tell everyone what happen, but I remembered what he said... I stayed out of love for them...
"Why is he like that? Sad and depressed?"
"I'll tell you in private, for now what do you want to do?"
"Get him out of this place and back to my island, the rest is my business."
"Very well, Mr. Kosir, it was a pleasure doing business with you."
"Like wise, come Eden, we have much to do."
The cage then contracted on itself and I was free from it, I stood and walked out and waited for instructions...
"Open the launch tube" Stephen yelled and the celling opened a square, strange why is it called 'launch tube'...
As Choppers came and hooked me, I just gave up knowing that things only got worse for me...

At the Seattle Base

(Abyss P.O.V.)

I was walking down the halls when I heard sobbing, from around the corner, I walked in to see Hydra crying her core out, I kneeled to her and tried to comfort her...
"Hydra, dear what happen..."
"E-E-Eden-"
"What, where is that boy, I'll-"
"Gone! It's all my fault..."
"What?"

TO BE CONTINUED...

IN THE NEXT BOOK...

Yeah so a little note, I thought this my be a good cliff-hanger for the story and I know someone *Cough* Error *Cough* had the idea for me to write a Part 4 & 5 to the series, if you guys want me to continue that is, if not then I know another way for these series to continue...