'Oh Trouble'

(Eden's P.O.V.)

I stood very still, by seeing my mother I know I was in for more than a audio full from her...

'Oh yeah, I'm dead...' I thought to myself...
"MARK 9, VANGUARD, EDEN ASSASSIN, WHERE IN THE WORLD HAVE TOU BEEN?!" My mother yelled as she grabbed my conn-pod with both hands...
"I've been stuck..." I answered scared for my life...
"Where?" My mother said with almost no life in her voice...
' That's it, I'm dead, a goner, I might as well scrap me now... ' I thought to myself as I let go of her hands and just went limp...
"Ma'am?" Hammerhead said as my mother looked away from my visor and to Hammerhead...
"And who are you?" My mother said becoming defensive...
"We've been the reason your son wasn't able to go back home, the only reason why we didn't let him leave sooner was due to our caution for danger..." Hammerhead said...
"Is it true?" My mother asked looking at me, still holding on to my conn-pod...
I nodded as much as I could, but my mother's grip wouldn't help either...
She just let a little of her grip go only for me to be squeezed by her in a hug...
" *sigh* I'm so glad you're alright..." she said in relief...
"Thanks mom..."
"Oh one more thing..."
"Uh... Yeah?"
"Your grounded mister..."
"What, why?!" I protested...
"You know too well when I told you 'the moment you see danger you run back' and I'm guessing you decided to stand and fight."
"What no, I tired to fight off and run back but they got me outnumbered!"
"Who's they? Them?" My mother said as she raised a hand pointing towards the others...
"No, the one who he is talking are Maurice's minions..." Hammerhead said...
"Maurice? The major land owner?"
"I'm sorry, what?" Arcadia asked...
"He is all over the news, saying he the most honest man making a living-"
"A living of cowardliness..." Prospect interrupted...
"Sorry?" My mother asked...
"He has been trying to find where we live to try to kidnap our youngest member..." Hammerhead said...

My mother slowly turned her conn-pod to me that scared me half way to death... I thought I would have a core skip...

"It's not him ma'am, it's my baby sister..." Arcadia spoke...

My mother's posture relax and I felt like I could faint when she did, she turned to them and thanked them, while she walked back home with me...

(No One's P.O.V.)

Eden came back to the base on Seattle with his mother and a worried father, he did receive a audio from his mother, while his father was just glad that he was alright and not hurt... much that is...
Eden was told to go to the repair facility within their home and get some rest...
As Eden was walking to the repair bay, he saw one of his pilots sleep-walking, it was John, he was walking towards the simulator, and he was mumbling something about having a date next weekend... Eden decided to pick him up and take him to the repair bay with him, and so he did, but had to have John in his conn-pod all the time due to the repairs needing him to be very still, for the duration of the procedure, and he couldn't let John sleep-walk anywhere in the middle of the night...

*time skip*

By the time the repairs were done, Eden was tired to the point where he could not keep awake for long, he walked as fast and as best he could to John's and David's room and made sure John got in there, after it he headed to his own quarters he just fell asleep...
He had little to no idea that his mother was watching him from his door...
"This boy is impossible..." she said releasing a sigh...
"He is your son, and I still think that the amount of yelling was un-necessary, you know by now he is not rebellious, nor is he extremely obedient, he is in-between, and good hearted..." Thornado said while walking behind her and putting a hand on her shoulder...
Abyss turned and hugged her husband in relief of having her son near her again...

"I'm not letting him out of my sights next time..." Abyss said

Thornado gave a small chuckle...

"I can understand why..."

2 B Continued...

Now I remember what I said about not posting anything till I had the drawings done...
Well...
I was side tracked with a different drawing that was a request from someone and I wanted to finish that first then get back on track with the other drawings, and right now, school for me is a absolute nightmare, having Math and Chemistry is a pain, especially with my Math teacher, so I appreciate your patience and I do hope you guys like this chapter even though it's small.... -ish...
If anyone has a request for a drawing then don't be shy guys/girls, I'm open to them, there is literally only two people who have requested a drawing for their own stories or their own ideas...