Hell's Janitor 2

(Eden's P.O.V.)

I wake up with a big headache, I see a small jaeger examining me, once she saw I was awake she ran away, I got up from what it looked like a makeshift bed, I tried not to break it, and to my luck it didn't, then I felt pain on leg and noticed that it was also damaged, when the celling fell on top of me...
'This will leave a mark...' I thought to myself...
I kept moving down a hallway, and then I see a small group of unknown jaegers talking to each other, I try to sneak away and get back home, as I manage to reach the door, I look behind to see if they saw me and with luck they didn't, but as soon as I looked back at the door, a figure appeared from behind the door and looked menacing at me, never have I ever felt so scared, I try to slowly back-up but the figure just gave me a strong punch, I flew maybe a few (in jaeger size) and saw black once more...

(??? P.O.V.)

"Little thief.." I said by the worm that was trying to leave our base...
I look up from the knocked out worm and the others were staring at me...
"What?" I said in confusion...
"What do you mean 'What'? Why did you knock him out?!" Said ________...
"He was trying to steal form us-"
"STEAL WHAT?! DOES IT LOOK LIKE HE WAS CARING ANYTHING EXCEPT HIMSELF?!" Said _-_-_-_-_-_...
I looked at the thief and I saw that he had some dents and scratches, I saw Iota (the small jaeger) seeing if the thief was hurt and I just received a slap from _________....
"What the hell is going out here?" Said -_-._-._-._-._
"Well..." _-_-_-_-_-_-_
"Nothing, nothing is really happening..." I said trying to hide it...
"Oh really, so why is the kid we rescued from that slaver is lying unconscious on the floor?" Asked -_-._-._-._-._
"Uh... well..."
"Do you seriously think that I am THAT dumb _=_=_=_=_=_=_?" Said -_-._-._-._-._
"Uh... is that a trick question?" I said nervously...
"Yeah, just like bashing your conn-pod in..." said -_-._-._-._-._ mockingly...
"Right..." I said in shame...
"Get him back to medical, NOW" said -_-._-._-._-._ sternly...
"right..." I said shamelessly...

(Nova's P.O.V.)

"Where is he?" I said concerned...
"don't worry dear, he'll be here soon..." My mother said reassuring me...
"Yeah but I'm worried..." I said whining...
"Worried about what?" My mother asked...
"I don't know... that something my hurt him or something..." I said just confessing...
"Dear, you worry too much, when I was your age, I didn't worry as much, but I was concerned with everyone's safety..." said my mother..
I just looked at her after she said that...
"Well I was always worried about your father, since he was the one that usually got in most trouble..." my mother admitted...
"Riiiiiiiight..." I said longly...
"Do you want to be grounded missy?" My mom threatened...
"*sigh* No ma'am..." I said longly...
Then she just came to me and hugged me... I was a bit... taken back...
"I'm just so proud of you... my little girl all grown up now..." my mother said proud...
"Mooom!" I said while blushing...
Then I just heard helicopters out, and was just the jaeger I was expecting...
I just see him drop on the landing zone and I just rush and jump to his arms...
"Chrome!" I said happily...
"Hey there sweetheart..." Chrome said with a warm feeling...
*Holo phone rings*
"I'll get that and leave you love jaegers alone..." my mother a gentle squeeze...
I could practically feel his love emitting off of him...
"By the way..." Chrome started...
"Hm?" I asked...
"Do you know what happened to Eden?" He asked...
"No his generator should be fixed by tomorrow, why?" I asked...
"I passed by the Seattle and I didn't see him, or rather I saw everyone kinda worried..." Chrome said...
"They say that their generator should be operational by tomorrow morning..." I said now getting worried...
"Well, in case something happens, we should be ready to answer the call..." Chrome said...

To be continued?