5

❝Remember no one can make you inferior without your consent

Remember no one can make you inferior without your consent.— Eleanor Roosevelt

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Noble Heart

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"Tomoe, I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I left you early as a child." The ebony girl dreams again her mother's heartbroken words that shatter her heart once more.

It felt like water is sinking her from her deepest remorse, all the tears and sadness eventually pulls her down to the deepest depth of a black lake.

Where no one would love, hold and care for her. Her mother, Tsuki had departed to the heavens—leaving the lonely broken child.

As the cold water sinks into her skin, gradually the air she breathes turning less—some roots from the sea had chained around her arms and torso as Tomoe struggled to fight it.

Breath, breath!

'Til she was sunk down by the creatures of the sea, making her existence to disappear as if she never exists or live in her world.

Wake up, this is not real!

One's dulled gold eyes opens with fear flashing into the depths of that yellow hue, time seems to slow down when she deliberately gulps for air to calm her frenzy heart.

The black-haired girl sat down. With her hands clench in; those lingering sadness slips out of her small fingers.

Hating how the dream ends while the past starts picking out her old scars—the tough facade she wore had crumbled into pieces.

This lead the Suzaku warrior to finally let her emotions rule her for this night. "Mother, you're so unfair, " as she melancholy whispered the person she missed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Tomoe was emotionally tired, she had dragged herself to eat her leftover food. Pulling her dark hoodie over her shoulder and drag it down.

One's golden eyes shifts towards the nature's light permeating into the little gaps of a closed window.

What better way to take off her attention towards her nightmare but to take a night stroll. It's a good plan to ease her nerves of fear, yellow eyes noticing the window is slightly crack opened.

Walking close to it, her short fingers pulling the window to open it widely.

The sword user swiftly jumped through the window and safely landed on her two feet on the ground.