2

❝The fire in my blood is both a blessing and a curse, for I always need something to burn

The fire in my blood is both a blessing and a curse, for I always need something to burn.❞-kf 

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Virago

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

A young female with bandage on her right cheek appears to be brewing in mild anger; eyes that were a color of mystical rays of morning seems to be lit in fiery temper.

Beside her, was an older male with tousled navy hair. His shoulders shivering, and his hand covering his lips—silencing his amusement over the fuming maiden.

"Maybe hitting you in the head, would make you silent," she pondered, the luster gold coming in shades of richly jade—seeming to glow like a burning yellow star in the galaxy.

"I'm sorry, but seeing you get defeated by gramps. It's too funny," his palm slapping repetitively on the table.

A little slips of chuckles passed over the brother's lips," I mean look at you, the mighty little Tomoe get thrown over the wall by the old geezer." His eyes throwing her a look of mockery and adoration.

An old lady seems to look over the column of bookshelves, her arms on each side as the elderly clears her throat which seems to catch the attention of the pair of siblings.

The older woman made a silencing gesture, her vibrant blue eyes hinted a warning for them to be quiet.

Before leaving them unattended as she started arranging the books on the shelves.

"Kenji, you ought to be quiet. We're not in some kind of park, but a library." She stated, arms crossing with her eyebrows arching a look of scolding at him.

"Yeah, a freaking national library," he waved off her concern," Man. Why were you studying at this place? You even have a room to study for your upcoming exam in Jonan high." Her brother complains, slumping over the chair.

"I'm sure you can ace the test, I mean your schoolmates even call you. The little queen," he teased, emphasizing the word little.

Tomoe's eye twitched, she exclaimed slightly, " I want some peace for once, Grandpa Fu sometimes bother me to train."

Kenji grimaced,"Oh, I kind of feel sorry to you." 

The ebony-haired girl, snorted at his response, " If you get it, then don't disturb me. Go back home to train," she suggested, her fingers turning the pages as she read the next paragraph of the book.