4

❝Every coin has two faces then why not to look on just the positive face every time

Every coin has two faces then why not to look on just the positive face every time.-TwinklingStar95

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Witch

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

"Tomoe, grandpa Fu wants us to go to the dojo, to train." Kenji, his blue hair ruffling in the strong breeze.

A rogue smile etched on his freckled face, his hand diving through to mess her silky dark strands.

"Come on, Grandpa Fu is waiting for us, Tomoe," he cheered in glee. His palm spreading wide open and as Tomoe's fingertips reach close to his hand.

A bright light suddenly swallowed her whole.

And Tomoe awoke from her blissful dream, stretching her arms as she yawned from her sleep.

The black-haired girl touches the side of the bed, shifting her body to the side, her feet touches the ground while she stood up lazily.

Her dandelion eyes; the color of the summer sky had rays of gold flickering around the depths of her iris.

Swiftly, shifting her sight to her surroundings-Tomoe found her bokken and bag laying on the table and she grinned.

That emperor's kind of nice for him to return her belongings. She wouldn't mind cheering him to be with Miaka.

The short female then bounces on her feet, nearing her precious belongings. Her hands rush to open her bag, searching for something to appease her boredom.

And her eyes glimmered in joy, when she pulled out a scissor, yellow and violet crepe papers, some threads and three black plain hairpins.

Tomoe pulled a chair under the table and she sat down, she was going to make a beautiful hairpin.

Three of them.

The dark-haired teen pulls off her hoodie, she wears a white shirt as it exposed the tattoo of camellia on her right arm.

The bandage on her right cheek was gone as the imperial doctor told her that her cheek had healed nicely.

But she had a bandage around her bruised right knee, the doctor ordered her not to put so much force on her right knee or else the bone will get shattered.

And Tomoe agreed and complied to the imperial doctor's order for her safety.

But enough of that, she had time to make three beautiful hairpins and she can't wait to sell this crafted material to someone.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Some time, Tomoe, Tamahome and Miaka were requested for their presence according to the emperor's order.