3

❝This is a whole new world

❝This is a whole new world.❞ — Lowell Rheinheimer

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

Suzaku no miko

┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Here in the capital of Konan, Miaka, the troublemaker went ahead to ask the favor from a person of high ranking. Dragging her and Miaka's hero which is known as Sou Kishuku but calls himself as Tamahome.

Thanked God, that rude guy throws the smoke bombs to the angry soldiers.

But where were they?

Looking behind her, Miaka was bridal carried by her loyal siege knight. And not only that, she wanted to slap the heads of two lovesick idiots.

"Excuse me, we are in danger. "

Unfortunately, Tomoe was ignored.

The Konan guards are angry because of one disrespectful gesture and now the two idiots are in their own world with flowers appearing on their head.

The golden-eyed maiden grew an irk-marked towards the pair, seriously kissing Miaka's forehead in a start of a fight was not cool.

In Tomoe's opinion, being distracted in a fight would kill you someday. She didn't want that to happen to the people she had acquainted with.

The petite girl with her bag and bokken decided to place herself between them. Acting as a shield for both Tamahome and Miaka.

So when one of the konan soldiers had noticed them.

"There they are!"

"You fools, prepare yourselves!"

The dark-haired girl lifts her bokken forward, eyes narrowing in a threatening way.

"Take one step forward, and I'll beat you down very badly," she growls, the men were hesitant at first.

After observing her appearance, the intimidation had left their eyes, solely ignoring her but their duty.

They didn't take heed of her warning.

Big mistake they have done on their life.

As soon as they take a step, a huge red of light covers the swarm of people, her left collarbone burns her warm skin, sensing the heat the girl pulled down her hoodie a little bit.

A symbol of plum blossoms was carved in her skin, glowing bright like the color of magma and blood. Like the regal color of what the Phoenix exudes in its heavenly presence back when she was in a library.

Once, the crimson light vanished. Tomoe knew they were in for an interrogation.

"Seize the two girls and that boy," a soothing voice came from the palanquin with luxurious gold embedded in the ends of pole.