𝟏𝟎|| 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

"Alina, what is your answer?", chemistry teacher brought be back from my intense thinking

"Alina, what is your answer?", chemistry teacher brought be back from my intense thinking. I'm so tired and overwhelmed with thoughts about final war.

And of course my least favorite teacher had to interrupt my thinking.

"Oh, of course. How would you know when you are not present on my classes." She said

What the hell?

"I don't really think anyone would like to be present on your classes Miss Campbell. But here we are." I needed to say something because she's getting on my nerves more every day. She just hates me because of my siblings and love to give me less than I deserve.

She gasped. So dramatic for what.

"And how about to leave me alone because I know more chemistry than you do. You always put me down without reason. Jealousy, probably."

She just took her glasses from her nose. "Who do you think you are? This behavior is unacceptable. Principal's office, right now!"

I just wanted to laugh at her nervousness. Everyone looked at me astonished because they didn't expect this from me. But I guess spending too much time with Leo, Alessandro and Bella really had some influence.

"Sure. And answer is B." I slammed the door and left the classroom.

Okay, now I need to call someone to get me out of the trouble. Only Emilio told that he is going to be home and won't work until tonight. So he is only one free right now to save me. Great.

I dialed his number waiting for him to pick up. "Hello a little less bitchy version of Arabella."

Idiot.

"How is my favorite brother?" I asked him sarcastically.

He frowned. "What do you need?"

"Would you be a good big brother and do me a favor?"

"Depends. What I get from it?" Emilio said with full mouth. He is probably eating our entire kitchen.

I laughed nervously. "Well, you will get a sister who is not having problems with principal."

He choked on his food. I listened to him two minutes straight trying to get able to talk. "Am I tripping or this is Arabella? You have really similar voice to Alina tho."

I rolled my eyes. Oh my god.

"Emilio, just call the principal and tell him to don't make me problems."

"The fuck you did? Stabbed someone with ruler or went to WC without permission? There is a difference"

I sighed. "Well I said miss Campbell that no one wants to be on her classes and that I know chemistry better than her."

"Ooh I fucking hate that bitch. She hates me too tho. Okay I may or may not threw entire pizza at her in cafeteria but yeah I don't know why she doesn't like me. Anyway, you good, go eat something I will solve that."