𝟎𝟖|| 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥

I can't believe

I can't believe.

When she said what is going on I understood everything. That's why she was upset and cried when she talked with Massimo that day. But I know we will help her and end this. We have to.

We waited Mari to get dressed and went strength to Base where boys waited for us. When we came, we got in the elevator.

I can see that Marianna is scared and full of tension. "Hey everything will be alright", I patted her shoulder trying to calm her.

She just let a sigh. "I hope so Li"

We walked into Leo's office. All attention was at us, and confusion and worry was written on their faces. Massimo got up from chair immediately and came closer to us. "What is going on?" he asked carefully.

Marianna bit her lips trying to hold her tears. It was like she was ashamed to even say it.

"My uncle made deal for my engagement. Without me knowing.", she said with her head down.

Massimo's eyes got darker. Everything went through his face, it's like he realized things at this moment.

"With who?" Ale asked with raised eyebrows.

"With Rivero's", Arabella answered.

Everyone's eyes widened. Massimo clenched his jaw. "Pablo what the hell did you do." Leo murmured while putting hands on his forehead.

"And thing that hurt me the most is that he wants me to marry for the family that killed my parents." At this moment Marianna let out tears run down on her face.

Massimo took her in bear hug. His hands were on her hair, while she was crying on him feeling betrayed. His grip around her was only stronger. This was full of pure emotion. He closed eyes saying, "Im not going to let that happen, you know it."

Everyone literally broke at her words. We just shook our heads thinking what can we do to help her out. I can't even imagine how she feels, her own blood betrayed her. Her only blood wants to marry her for killer of her parents. It was insane. And in mafia world, marriage was a big thing. If you break it, you disappear. I knew it, I learned many things from my siblings.

We all just didn't feel like any of this was real. Pablo really loved Mari, why would he do something like that after he willingly adopted and raised her? Massimo and Marianna pulled of but his arm was still protectively around her.

After we all looked disgusted, confused and sad, Leo broke the silence. "Marianna we are going to figure this out. I'm going to talk to Pablo and see why he did that. We are going to ruin Rivero family. You have my word."

Ale stood up and continued, "We are not going to let you to that bastard and evil man. We are going in three days to kill him and every single member of that clan, take our mother and take our sister."