𝟎𝟔|| 𝐰𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

Leo sighed

Leo sighed. "She knows where our youngest sister
is."

Sorry... did I heard him right?

I just stared at him with my mouth slightly open because of this shock.

"H-how is she-" I tried to put my words together.

Arabella just stayed quiet and looked through Leo.

Then he started explaining, "She ended up pregnant, wanted an abortion but father didn't let her. He wanted more slaves. I found papers from her doctors appointment and I knew because of that. She was hiding it, that is the reason you didn't know."

"She didn't tell us about any of her pregnancies, until she needed to give birth or until we realize on our own so it wasn't anything new." Alessandro continued.

"But, just few months later father died. And she ran away pregnant. It was too late to get an abortion,  we know that she gave birth in Naples. Some people heard things and we got information but after that... they just disappeared." Leo finished

Emilio spoke up after just listening to his brothers talking, "We searched everywhere. On every fucking place that she could be, we already checked it."

Bella and I just stayed quiet, trying to put this information in our heads....

There is more of us? That poor child, I can't imagine how she feels and through what she have been alone with mother, Sabrina. I hated her because of what she did to my brothers. And I hated father even more. She is just evil person, I wouldn't wish my worst enemy life with her, not to mention my younger sister.

Ale came to Arabella and me, and embrace us with his hands. "We know that this is too much for you right now. But you need to be strong for that little girl. We have to bring her back home."

I shook my head, still absorbing their words. But I needed to ask one question... "Why didn't you told us earlier?"

Leo looked at us with tenderness in his eyes "Ale, Emilio, Massimo and I had plenty of sleepless nights, burden on our hearts, years of figuring things out and we didn't want to put that on you guys too."

He took a breath, "We just waited for any hope that we can see her again. We waited for that moment to tell you. I am so sorry, this is big family thing and you needed to know it but... we just wanted to save you from this miserable and hopeless feeling."

"But now we have chance to return her to a real home." Massimo finally said something.

Yes, Massimo loves me and Bella endlessly and no matter how mad he is or not in element for talk he would still put 1000% himself in this family.

"Well, what's the plan?", Bella lifted her head up and spoke.

We all had smile on our faces. We are coming, sister.