Chapter 2

Hey!!!! Here is Chapter 2!!!!! Please comment, fan and vote!!!:)

Chapter 2

Tristan’s P.O.V

I awoke to my alarm clock blaring in my ear; I clicked it off and let my feet hit the cold wooden floor of my apartment. My loud, hard and slow footsteps made their way to my bathroom and on to the even colder marble floor; I had to turn down the air conditioner it was like a freezer in here. I washed my face and added some gel to my hair. I headed for my closet pulling on a white t-shirt and ripped dark washed jeans. I headed down the hallway to the kitchen to be greeted by my English bulldog, Gavin, who looked more than happy to see me.

“Hey Gavin, sleep good? I didn’t. Long night.”

I grabbed some toast and my kicks and headed for the door. I headed toward the elevator and gave a little wave to my neighbor Claire she was headed off for school and had her back pack strapped to her back. She gave me a toothy grin and kept on her way, I couldn’t help but laugh she was the cutest little girl I had ever seen.

I stepped through the doors and was hit by the warm summer breeze. You had to love California I could feel the heat coming it was only the beginning of May and the temperatures were already starting to climb. I was met by my car waiting for me shining in all its gloriousness, my silver Audi R8 Sypder. I wasn’t much of a material person and I didn’t have to have the car but, I had been given a great deal on it that I couldn’t pass up.

I was off as I made my way through the city towards my father’s business. I was stopped at a red light and looked over to make eye contact with a brunette in a red convertible she gave me a flirting smile and a wink. The light turned green and she gunned the engine taking off, I watched for a few minutes and then my body kicked in as I gave my car some gas and speed off. I blinked off the , there was no way that could have been her, she had moved to Atlanta. I squeezed the bridge of my nose hard and tried to direct my thoughts the other way, there was no way it just wasn’t possible but it didn’t stop all the memories running through my brain.

I turned into the parking lot and handed the valet my keys and headed toward the door shaking the feelings I had running through my body.

“Hello Mr. Park, good day today?”

“Yes, thanks”

I stepped through the elevator door and clicked the button for my Father’s company’s floor. I heard the ding as I reached the floor and walked in the office greeted by Linda my Dad’s secretary. She was a nice lady in her 50’s and was a good friend of my mom’s.

“Hello, Tristan” she said looking up from her computer with a friendly smile.

“Hi, Linda”

I walked down the familiar hallway and into the familiar office. My Dad was in a deep conversation with someone and I didn’t want to interrupt. I shut the door quietly and stepped into my office. I had wanted this for so long and finally I was taking my place next to my Dad inside the company that I had grew up knowing.

My Dad’s owned one of the largest banks in the state of California, A&K Bank, when he first started it was a small company and now it had a grown. It had moved now to a huge office building right in the life of the city.

I was a supervisor, almost as high as my Dad but, I overlooked everything that went on at the bank. It was an easy job and I made my own hours.

The door of my office opened up and my Dad stood there in the doorway. He was a good looking guy with brown hair with a hint of grey and smile lines and creases in his face.

“Hi, Tristan I heard you come in. That was your Uncle Pete, he wants us to come visit next week for a vacation and stay a few weeks to hang out. The whole family is invited to stay I talked to your sister and she is taking those weeks off.”