Chpater 6

Please vote, fan and commentJ Thanks for readingJ

Chapter 6

Tristan’s P.O.V

I wiped the mirror after my shower; I shook my hair getting most of the water out of it. I couldn’t believe how fast the time was flying here I was leaving tomorrow and I was dreading getting on the plane and losing the two best things that had ever happened to me.

I grabbed a white buttoned down shirt and some dark washed jeans and headed and changed into them finishing with some cologne. I didn’t think that this would ever happen again this feeling, this time it’s different though it’s like she was made for me.

I stepped out of my room and headed downstairs to wait for Carrie. She was having a hard time parting with Caden but, my parents were willing to watch him. My mom was so happy that we were going on this date they had fallen in love with Carrie.

I began to pace, this was last night with her before going to back to my life in California. All I wanted to do was stay here with her and Caden. I didn’t know if I could part with them. My feelings had grown so much more the past few days for Carrie and she had to be a part of my life.

I heard movement and that brought me out of my thoughts as I saw Carrie walk down the stairs. My breath hitched she looked stunning in a red polka dotted dress that cut just above her knee. Her hair framed her face in long curls and her eyes were glistening. She gave me a smile and I stepped forward trying to find my voice.

“You beautiful”

She blushed, “Thank you, you look really nice yourself”

“Are ready to go?” I motioned toward the door. I put on a smooth smile and wiped my palms on my pants.

“Yeah, Caden just ate and your mom was burping him. You mom is so great to watch him for me”

“She loves kids and she really likes you”

“You think?”

“I know” I smiled at her as we stepped out of the door and walked toward Andrea’s SUV that I was borrowing.

I opened the door for her and she slid in, I came around to my side and got in and started the engine. I began to pull out of the driveway. Should I hold her hand? Is that to much?

I glanced over at her and she smiled. Her hand was rested by her side on the seat and I carefully reached over and took it. I watched her reaction to make sure I wasn’t doing anything that would scare her.

She gave me another smile and I took that as the approval. I decided that we could go to dinner and a movie. I checked the time we had an hour and a half to eat before the movie started. I really didn’t want this night to end because tomorrow we were saying good bye.

“What are you thinking about?”

Her question caught me off guard, “Uh…. Honestly?”

“Yes, you look like your in some kind of pain” she gave a little laugh.

“I was just thinking that I don’t want to leave tomorrow”

She blushed and gazed out the window, “I don’t want you to leave either” she said in barely a whisper.

We pulled up at the restaurant it was a little Italian place that Andrea had told me to go to, she said that it was Carrie’s favorite place.

“This is my favorite place” she said sitting up her eyes sparkling.

I got out and came around to her side and opened the door. I interlaced our fingers and began to walk toward the restaurant.

“Are you close with your parents?” I asked.