chapter 7- lifeless

Chapter 6 :)

Jaspers POV.

We all look at each other in shock. “Umm maybe it’s not them…” Olivia says but we all know that it’s a lie. The Volturi did take her. I fall down on my knees and cry tearless sobs. “Jasper, it’s not time to mop around and do nothing. You won’t get her unless you do something to go and help.” I look at John surprised; it’s the first time I even heard him talk. He said it in a firm voice, almost threatening. But he’s right; I get up slowly, my knees almost wobbling, and try to think properly.

“You should call your coven…?” Olivia softly says. I give her a small nod and get my phone out of my pocket. I slowly press the numbers one by one, almost forgetting what it was. I could only think about Alice. She better be safe.

I lift up the phone to my ear and by the first ring I hear Edward say “Hello Jasper?”

At that moment, I can’t speak, I can barely stand up. My breaths are ragged and it obviously makes Edward worry. “Jasper tell me what’s wrong.” I can’t. I can’t tell him what’s happening because it will all make it sound true. I must be dreaming. I hear John give out a slight chuckle and I instantly glare at him. How could he laugh in a situation like this?! “Jasper, it’s not a dream, unfortunately vampires can’t sleep.” I look at him in confusion. Why is he saying that? Oh wait… I talked out loud didn’t I? “Yeah, well more like a small whisper.” Again?! I see him nod and then force myself to keep the voices in my head silent.

I focus on my surroundings again and see Olivia talking on a phone exactly like mine. Oups, Edward is still waiting for me to answer him. I bring my hand up against my ear again but frown when I notice I have nothing in my hand. I look at Olivia again finally understanding. I mentally slap myself for being so stupid and then listen to Olivia talking.

“Yeah… no we don’t have any idea where… hmm maybe.” She looks up to me understanding that I want to talk to him. She passes me the phone quickly. “Edward?”

“Jasper is this true?! Alice got caught my the Volturi?!?” I wince at the sound of those words. “Yeah.” I whisper sadly. “Don’t worry just stay there. Don’t go after her, we’re on our way right now. Our flight is going to land in a couple of hours so please just stay with Olivia and John!”

“I can’t just stay here and do nothing Edward! I going to find her quickly and she’s going to be alright.” I shout, suddenly angry at him. How does he expect me to just stay here and do nothing?!

“Jasper please just wait for us to get there! If you go after her, chances are you’re going to get hurt. You know Alice wouldn’t want that!” I sigh in frustration. “Fine.” I mumble but Edward still heard it.

“Good. Now can you pass me Olivia again? I need to talk to her.” After mumbling yeah to Edward I quickly give my phone to her. They talk for a couple of minutes and then Olivia gives me my phone back. I call Alice again like I already done about a thousand times before but it just goes to her voicemail. I know something is wrong. I need to find her soon.

*

Alice’s POV

Nothing, that’s exactly what’s happening. What’s going on? Where am I? Where’s Jasper? Am I dead? I have all these questions but no answers. I can’t feel any part of my body, it’s like I don’t have a body anymore. I want to open my eyes, run in Jasper’s arms and just be happy. But right now I can’t even do anything close to that.

I can’t even try to open my eyes. I can’t even try to open my mouth to speak. I can’t do anything. I’m helpless. I know Jasper is hurting somewhere because I know he’s not here with me. Where ever I am.

I want to help, but I can’t. Why? I don’t know what’s the problem or where I am, or anyone really. I must be dead. I need to be! How else could I feel this dead, lifeless? I start panicking a little in my head but tell myself to calm down. Panicking certainly wouldn’t help right now. But what will Jasper do if I’m really dead? He could either keep on living or go to the Volturi for them to kill him.

Both of the solutions are horrible. If he keeps on living, it won’t be to pretty. I remember how Edward was when he thought Bella died and I can’t let Jasper go through that! But I don’t want him to die either! This is so frustrating.

Then I get an idea. My power, maybe I can see in the future. I quickly try and look into the future.

Yes it works, but the image I see is definitely not what I wanted it to be. My whole family is standing on one side, with the whole army we created plus even more, and on the other side is The Volturi, bigger, the most powerful they have ever been. But the scary thing is that I’m standing with them, ready to fight, against my love ones.

***

Vote & comment for me? Do you like?!? Hate it? Well TELL ME!

Mouahahha :) anyways…. Love you all!! :D