chapter 6- my world is crashing down

Chapter 6 :)

Jasper’s POV

We all look at Alice run away. Sadness fills me. I thought this would make her happy, know about her past, and have a new sister. Guess not. Olivia starts running after her but I stop her, knowing Alice just wants time. I’ll go soon thought; I don’t want her to get too far. I look down at Olivia who’s trying to get out of my grasp. “Let me go!” She hisses.

“Don’t go after her, she needs to think about everything.”

“Yeah I kind of got that when you grabbed me here!” I let her go and she quickly joined her mate. “What happened to her?”

“I’m actually not sure, she never reacts like this. Her emotions were weird too. It was like she needed to get away. Of course she felt confused, shocked, but there was something else, something I never felt or experienced.” I reply confused. “I’m going to go look for her.”

“We’re coming too.” I’m about to argue but Olivia gives me a stern look and I shut my mouth. I give a small nod to them and then we take off, following her scent. We run for about 2 minutes then we lost her. The scent is… gone? I run in circles for a bit, trying to find her scent around here but I find nothing. I look at Olivia and John and we’re all wide eyed and frozen. We all stay like this for a few minutes.

How can this be? How can her scent just… disappear? Alice… I know she’s in danger. Something happened to her, I know it. All of a sudden, Olivia’s feelings change from worried to fear, somehow she knew something. I snap out of my frozen stance and run to Olivia. “What. Do. You. Know?” I hiss at her. She glares at me for speaking like that to her but just for a second, then her gaze shifts into a soft and worried one.

“The Volturi has a lot of new additions added to them. All very powerful and very skilled. This man got added a couple weeks ago, his power surprised all of them, a lot. He removes the scents that he chooses to. Just like that, it disappears.

They want more power, they want every powerful vampire with them. Apparently, there’s another powerful coven somewhere and they are close with a lot of other powerful ones too.

One day, the Volturi went to fight them, we don’t know the exact reason why, but we know that the Volturi backed off. They ran away, afraid that they would get beat.” Then it all clicked. “Olivia…. Olivia look at me this is serious. What was that coven’s name?”

“Umm I’m not sure… something like Ulympac? Ilympic? No wait… Olympic, yeah that’s it: the Olympic coven. Why?”

“That’s our coven Olivia.” I say so quietly it’s barely a whisper. She and John stare at me in complete shock.

“That means…” Olivia’s eyes goes wide realizing what it means.

“Oh no…. “

“Alice got caught…. By…”

“The…..”

“Volturi…” I finish in a pained voice. I feel like my world is crashing down. My Alice, my beautiful Alice got kidnapped, attacked, hurt… I don’t even know, by the… t-the Volturi.

****

that's it people!! whoohoo chapter 6 is done! lol :P

please tell me what you think, if you like it, vote comment fan...? suggest to other people? hahah thx anyways just for reading :P hope you liked it! :)

'like' my facebook page for this story!! :D on external link :)