(another) A/N (I should stop writing these)

EDIT, 7th of December 2023: THE CHAPTER I'M TALKING ABOUT IN THIS A/N IS CHAPTER 18. Just so you know.

Yeah hi. 

Imma just ignore the fact that we hit 2K reads on this story. It's insane, and I'm just speechless, soooo I'll just don't say anything. 

ANYWAYYYYYY. Yesterday I got this idea...and I wrote 1000 words completely out of context. 

That part takes place maybe a few months after the point we're currently at. That's stupid I know, I know but shit happens. 

I'm just gonna say it: The chapter is cruel and brutal. Not saying I didn't like writing it, but I remembered something really important. 

Zara is no friendly nor innocent person. Sometimes she's cool or funny or whatever. But just like most shinobi, especially her father and the people she was around as a child, she's a murderer. 

And sometimes she enjoys killing. Zara has multiple trauma and mental problems (Things I'll show and write later) and overall it's not an exaggeration to say she's at least partly insane. 

Not that she'll suddenly kill everyone around her (that's somethin' will get to later), But She's kind of a ticking time bomb. 

So this is a warning. I'll try to put Trigger warnings at the start of most chapters, but probably there will still be things that some people don't tolerate. Don't feel bad to stop reading, or for taking a break. 

I can't change your mind, and I'm not changing my story. 

Yes, this won't end with her being cured from all trauma and mental disease, happily living with the love interest you want and all her new friends. 
Not. gonna. happen. 

That would be unrealistic and Ooc, and who the hell wants that? I don't and - oh no - this is my story. 

Sorry, this may came out drastically, I really am open for all suggestions and tips, and I love criticism that helps me build my story but I will not let this get stupid, I hate that shit where the Mc doesn't have realistic problems and flaws. 

This is still a fanfic, I would write a more serious book if I wanted to, but there are lines I won't cross (like her being scared of nothing or completely fine after a childhood like hers)

Geez, I talked so much, sorry haha. I just had to clear up somethings dunno why but I suddenly had the urge to write this, hope u don't mind. 

Have a great day/night whatever time it is right now! 

~Fee