PART 42°Things are better now°

RYDER'S POV

I stroked her messy blonde hair out of her face so that I can see her face clearly.She is still sleeping but I'm awake.

I've been awake for a while now and just watching her sleep.I know it sounds creepy but I just love doing it.

Ever since I asked her to sleep with me on the same bed I've been doing this.I will just wake up in the middle of the night and watch her sleep when I can't fall back to sleep.

It just became like a routine of watching her sleep and I enjoy how peaceful and innocent she looks.Sometimes I still feel like me getting a second mate is a dream.

As I sat on the bed while watching her a huge smile just spread on my face without any control of it.

I thought it might take me months or even years to get used to her and maybe even like her but it became easier than I thought.

Her innocent beautiful face as well as the mate bond just brought us closer more faster.My mom said it took my dad only fourteen days for him to tell her that he loves her after meeting.

After we got intimate she got into deep sleep immediately after that.So she must be tired and might take a while for her to wake up.

I covered her with the sheets before getting out of bed to go to the bathroom.I went there to take a shower which took a little bit longer than intended.

Then I got out and grabbed my phone so that I can call my friends and see if I've missed anything important related to the pack's work.

Fortunately I didn't but we ended up taking more time on the phone discussing some important pack's work.I stood outside on the balcony while talking to the phone because I didn't want to wake her.

It is getting more dark now so I ended the phone call.We slept half of the day away so now it is almost dinner time.I stood outside for a few more minutes before feeling cold and getting inside.

I closed the sliding door and turned around to look at the bed.She was now awake.I watched her as she stretched her arms while yawning.The sheets that was covering her chest started slipping down slowly.

It got down until it reached her waist and her whole chest area was exposed.I found it very attractive how my love bites were marked all over her chest and neck.

She rubbed her eyes now and froze as her eyes lands on me.We stared at each other for a while but as much as I love staring at her beautiful eyes,more things were catching my attention.

My eyes slowly travelled from her eyes to her boobs.I can feel how hard I'm getting by just looking at her.She seemed to have noticed what I'm looking at and she immediately covered up.

I walked up to her and sat on the edge of the bed near her.We are on the same eye level as she is also sitting down although I seem like I'm towing over her.

Her grip on the sheets became more tighter the more I looked at her.She is avoiding my gaze.She looked down and started playing with her fingers.

She is a blushing mess.

I put my hand on her face to tilt it so that she can look at me.