PART 26

OLIVIA'S POV

"OLIVIA!!"

Ryder shouted as he turned back to look at me.He rushed back to me and bent down to my level looking genuinely concerned.

"Olivia?...A-are you okay?"Did he just stutter.

I just looked at him shocked by the fact that he just stuttered.

"Are you in pain?,of course you are in pain."He touched my sprained leg gently and I hissed while shutting my eyes closed feeling the sharp pain.

"Shit I am sorry...Does it hurt alot?"Looking at him now he is worried as if I am hurt to the point where I'll bleed and die.

"Does it hurt a lot?"He looked at me in my eyes as if he was trying to study me and I couldn't help myself but stared at his beautiful blue eyes that held so much care and that care was for me.

I tried not to smile but I just couldn't help myself."Olivia why are you smiling?..did you also hit your head?"I stopped myself from laughing because of the seriousness in his question.

I shook my head while biting the inside of my cheeks.He touched my leg again and I hissed while digging my nails in his shoulder because of the sharp pain.

I felt his hand brushing my hair behind my ear from my face.And something about his touch made me feel numb to the pain in my ankle.

"Are you okay?"I was lost in words so I just nod my head looking down.He held my face to look at him"Are you sure?"Then I nodded again.

"I am going to carry you ,okay?"He said while starring closely at my ankle now.I nodded once again and he lifted me up as if I weighed nothing picking me up bridal style.

My hands are wrapped around his neck to support myself.I couldn't help myself but stare at this man carrying me.His eyes are my favourite thing to stare at.I feel like I could stare at them all day.

If I could get lost in them I would and never want to be found.I brushed a few strands of his hair from his face that is standing in the way of me admiring him.

His skin is so clear and flawless.And it felt soft at the tip of my fingers.I continued to stare at him and realised that he was also starring at me.

I immediately withdrew my hand from his face as I now realise that it was still on his face.

Just great.

I felt a little shy but I didn't know where else to stare"You are so beautiful"I heard him say and I looked at him wanting to confirm if he really said that.

And he did.

I don't know whether I should thank him or not"T-thank you"I whispered in my low shy voice.

I rested my head on his shoulder to avoid his gaze but at the same time I was feeling tired.

I am not a very active person so the walk we took must have worked me up.I felt my eyelids getting heavy and I yawned welcoming the sleep in.

RYDER'S POV

I felt her breathe steadily and I knew that she must have fallen asleep.She must be tired because of the walk and waking up early.

I will admit that I was a little upset earlier because of the question that she asked.I was not mad at her but at what lies behind that question.

I always prefer to not talk about my past and its problems.I don't see any use in talking about something that had happened and that you can't possibly change.

Sometimes it's better to just come into terms with the situation and move on.Talking about it doesn't help but remind you of the pain.

It is the same thing as dealing with a wound.At first the pain would be unbearable and you can possibly do anything to make it go away but as the time goes the wound heals and the only thing left would be a scar to show what you have been through.

And after you have forgotten about the wound then when  somebody asks you about the scar then you will remember how much it used to hurt before it healed.

Same as the past.

Although I was mad but when I saw Olivia lying in the ground with her face showing how mush pain she was in ,I just felt some type of way.

But I know that I didn't like it and felt as if I would do anything to take the pain away.This feeling scares me but seeing her getting hurt scared me more.

I wish I had stopped when she told me to slow down.Then maybe she wouldn't have gotten hurt.

What if she wakes up and blames me.

And why do I even care if she blames me or not.

"Since you care about her then you should care if she blames you or not"Coby said.

"You are not helping you know...What if it was something worse than her ankle-"

"Ryder"

"Or maybe she fell and broke some of her bones or something-"

"Ryder"

"Or worse what if she had hit her head on a rock and suffered from something serious-"

"RYDER!!"Coby shouted at the back of my head stopping me from thinking out loud.

"Stop worrying She is fine and n-"

"That is the problem Coby She is not fine.She sprained her ankle in my presence.As her mate I shouldn't have allowed it"Maybe it is a sign that this is not going to work.

"I wish I had the ability to hit anyone with lightning then I would hit you everytime you say something that has got to do with blaming yourself"Coby said.

"Then you would also be hurting yourself"I swear he doesn't think before he talks.

"I would take any pain if it means bringing you back to your senses about the situation at hand"I scoffed at him as I now see the house.

We arrived at the house and I took her to her room.I made sure to take off her shoes gently especially at her sprained leg.She shifted a little but didn't wake up.

I then went to my room to make a call to one of the pack's doctor.She said that she would be here very soon.Maybe by then she would have woken up.

I went back to her room and sat next to her on the bed waiting for her to wake up.

..............................

Words 1081

Cindyyy