PART 16

OLIVIA'S POV

"Well uhmm nothing really happened"I am that kind of a person that believes that saying that says what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas,because some things are just better left unsaid.

"So you are telling me that both of you just went straight to bed like some boring old couple?"She questioned me in disbelief.

Well not really.

"We were both tired Jessica"I am usually a good liar but I think I am starting to lose my touch because she is looking at me with the I don't believe you look.

"At least you cuddled right?"Now that's funny I mean I can't even imagine Ryder being a cuddling person.

"Not.... really"When I said that she went from laying down to a sitting position while starring at me with her eyebrows raised up higher than necessary.

"I think you shoul-.....I AM HUNGRY!" Before she could finish her sentence I stood up and quickly talked over her.

"I mean I didn't eat a lot yesterday so i am pretty famished,Can we go eat?"I offered her my hand to help her get up so we can go eat.

"Ohh okay then but I've already eaten" Yeah I guessed that.

"Did you eat with Ryder?"I asked her  as we are near the stairs.

"Not at all,I haven't seen him since I woke up and it's probably because of the Pack's work"She smiled at me as we sat down on the table.

I am not in the mood to eat something heavy so I settled for something light like cereal.Cereal is and always will be my favourite meal,if it's even a meal.

After the breakfast Jessica begged me to agree to her offer of showing me around the Pack.I would love a tour to this pack but a certain someone ain't going to like this idea at all.

But after some few convincing words I agreed to her offer and changed to something that is better than the depressed look but I didn't do my hair.

"So Mrs tour guide where are we off to first?"I asked her with excitement visible in my voice.

"Tell me what you wish to see in this lovely pack and we shall go there my lady"She did a little bow after that and we laughed as we agreex that she'll choose places to see.

"How many friends do you have here?"I asked her as we walk in the opposite direction of the pack house.

"I have only two friends,what about you?"

"I also have two friends,sorry I mean two amazing best friends"And I miss them so much.

"Aww you love them so much don't you? And you probably miss them too"She said that as she took my hands and placing them on hers as we stop walking.

"Of course I do I wish they were here with me"

That would make my life easier here.

After that we just continue walking with Jessica introducing me to few people that we meet along the way.

"So Jessica do you have a mate?"I haven't really asked her that question since it didn't really come to my mind to do so.

"Nope I don't have one,I am still a lone Wolf"She laughs a little as if it is her inside joke.

"Okay so do you have a boyfriend then"It's not a sin to date before you find your mate but getting intimate is but so many people get intimate anyway.

"Well I am in a love triangle"What the...Now that's interesting.

I could do with a good gossip.

"I love myself, myself love me and me loves I"After she said that she flipped her hair and started to walk away.

And there goes the gossip.

"WAIT!! So you are telling me nobody has asked you out yet?"I am running to catch up with her as I asked her that.

"Most guys are afraid to ask the sister of Beta out you see"Well I don't really blame them.

You all know that saying that says time goes by way too fast when you are having fun? Well it is damn true since we have been touring around for two hours already.

"I am really tired Olivia can I show you the last place for the day then we can rest?"To speak the truth she really looks tired as hell.

But not me.

We arrived at what looks like a football field.There is green grass  that looks nicely mowed and trimmed ,a long pavement surrounding the grass and benches.

There are some people at a far distance who looks like they are either training or exercising.

"So this is our field where we can exercise and mostly train.If you ever feel like you need some peace then this is the place,come on lets sit on the bench"

We sat on the bench and watch those people who are training in silence.She is right about the peace here ,it is so peaceful.

I feel like I needed this.

As we are still sitting her I noticed a figure of what looks like a boy running towards us waving his hand and shouting what I can't hear.

"Who is that?"I asked Jessica as she looks like she knows him.

"You got to be kidding me"She covered   her face with her hand as she shakes it.

"Do you perhaps know him?"I asked her as the guy coming towards us is near and he comes to a stop,he is breathing heavily as he is out of breath.

"Hello there ladies"His voice sound so manly and also his body is that of a man but his face is like a seventeen year old and I stand to be corrected.

"What are you doing here "Jessica asked him and she is starring at him with an annoyed look on her face.

"Well I exercise here so I was busy doing that untill I avert my eyes this way and a certain beauty caught my eyes"He looks at her with a gentle smile and something tells me that there must be something between them.

"Hi there, I go by Tom and you are?"He extend his hand forward for a handshake while smiling.

................

Hope you enjoyed it.

XXX
Cindyyy