PART 19

OLIVIA'S POV

It has been three days after since Ryder and I ate dinner that he cooked.And I can say alot has changed actually.

I think he is starting to warm up to me.Like this other morning I woke up earlier than usual and I was sitting in the living room when he came downstairs and he greeted me with a smile and a good morning.

Okay maybe it was not a full normal smile but it was still something.

Since the day we had dinner I just feel like starving myself every evening so that he can cook for me and eat with me.

But obviously I don't do it since it sounds a little childish and I just don't even have the guts to do it.Jessica and I have gotten really close and I think I can consider her as my friend now.

And maybe I am getting close to Tom too I mean it's hard not to when he is a friendly nice guy with an inviting funny personality.

Now it is almost evening and Tom and Jessica are coming over to watch a movie with me.I am making two bowls of popcorn as I wait for them.

My phone made a ding sound indicating that I've got a message so I took it out of my pocket and checked who it might be.

Jessica sent me a message apologising saying that she won't be able to make it as she has to help her mom with something really important.

Sighing I replied with an (it's okay we will hang out another time) and she said she will make it up to me.

The microwave was done with the second bowl of popcorn when I heard knocking at the door.I took the bowl out and placed them in the living room table before hurrying up to open the door.

And there on the other side of the door stood Tom with the biggest smile ever.

"Look who is finally here,welcome my good sir"I did a little bow and he laughs as he entered .

"You are so kind and I brought ice cream"He sat in the couch before revealing the ice cream.

"Seriously it's chocolate mint flavour"I have nothing against mint but I prefer it on a chocolate bar and not ice cream watching a movie.

"It is Jessica's favourite so I just brought that"He grabbed the remote and start searching for a movie acting as if he did not just did something sweet to Jessica.

He likes her and one can clearly see that but Jessica seems like a hard nut to crack infact she is.She doesn't look like a kind of a girl to go on dates or date somebody.

"And also speaking of Jessica she ain't coming"I said before walking to the kitchen to put the ice cream in the fridge.

I heard footsteps of Tom following me"Wait what! Why is she not coming?"

"Well she said something important came up so she have to help her mom with something"I turned around placing my hand on the counter studying his reaction.

"Ohh okay"He whispered that and I could barely hear it.Poor guy must be disappointed .Something tells me that he was looking forward to this.

"But we will watch movies with her another time you know"I assured him before walking past him and eating some popcorn while sitting on the couch.

He followed afte me to the living room and started looking at different movies.We didn't know what to watch because we clearly have different likings in movies.

"I really didn't take you as one of those girls that watch lovey dovey romantic sad movies and have a box of tissues near them for when they cry"Tom said while chuckling.

"Hey! That is very insulting young man and in my defense I am a women"I said.

"No doubt about that y'all are just some different species I tell you"Well he is not wrong about that.

"Ok lets settle for a marvel movie you can never go wrong with that"I mean who doesn't like some action huh.

"Hulk...Thor"we all said the movies  at the same time.I said Thor and he said Hulk.

We looked at each other and I could feel an argument of which movie is better brewing.

"First of all who watches Hulk on a Friday night?"I asked while folding my hands on my chest.

"We all know that you are choosing the movies because of Chris Hemsworth."He stated raising one of his eyebrows up in a questioning manner.

"Whaaaat nooo!"I dragged the words out trying to sound convincing which is not working by the way."well guess what? I don't owe anybody an explanation.we are watching Thor"He chuckled before choosing it and taking his own bowl of popcorn.

I made two bowls thinking that he can share one with Jessica while I have my very own.The movie started and we watched it while laughing and yours truly fantasising about Loki in the movie.

"I don't know why girls would even like him"He pointed at Loki.

"Well what girl wouldn't I mean damn"He is just so fine in some way.

"He is a bad person and he is not that drooling good looking "Ohh he did not.

"Him being bad is a good enough reason to be attracted to him"I replied to him suddenly feeling thirsty.

For water if I should add.

"The good guys never wins do they?"Well not with this generation.

We talked and laughed until the movie came near to its end.He became so invested to the movie that he ended up liking it alot.

His words not mine.

As the movie ends Tom made a joke and I started laughing uncontrollably.I didn't hear the front door open but somehow my dear mate is standing in the living room.

With his hands in his pants pocket and not looking very happy or friendly at the moment.

His jaw is clenched hard as his eyes stare at Tom intensely.

Ohh boy.

Tom is a teenager compared to Ryder so of course he is scared.The poor guy looked like he was about to pass out because of fear.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?"Ryder asked Tom through his gritted teeth.

Tom gulped before looking at me with nervousness and replying."I a-am T-Tom"Gosh he is a stuttering mess now.

"That doesn't answer what you are doing here"Ryder stated.

"We were j-just watching a movie together a-and eating some popcorn but he also b-brought some m-mint ice cream,d-do you want to taste it?"Did I just asked him that?

Great now he looks even more angry.

"And did I mention t-that he was just about to leave?"I nervously smiled at Ryder.

"Y-yeah"Tom stood up and passed Ryder going to the door.He turned and nod at me as a goodbye.

And now it is just me and Ryder staring at each other while he looked angry.He closed his eyes and I don't know why he is mad to this point I mean it is not a big deal.

.......................

Word count 1194

Cindyyy