- One -

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey you readers! :) Thank you for choosing 'Love you, Sis!' to read, really appreciate that! However, apologies :( This fanfiction is discontinued, hence please proceed at your own caution if you wanna read it! Really, really apologise for that and thank you so much once again! :")

<><><><><><><><><><><><><> 

I trudged behind Ema, my backpack weighing on my shoulders. In my hands, I tightened the hold of Teddy. Papa had told us the other day that he was getting married and that we could move in with our stepbrothers. Ema had wanted to move in so I decided to follow her, not wanting to be left alone in our old house.

We were now walking towards the house that Papa had directed us to. Ema held onto the note Papa gave her and occasionally looked behind to see if I was following. Juli sat on Ema's shoulder, complaining to her about how much he disliked the fact that there were going to be other men in the house. He's so protective of her...

I hugged Teddy closer and snuggled into his silky fur. "Onee-chan, I think we've reached!" Ema looked at me with her eyes lit up and a smile upon her lips. I gave her a small nod in return.

That's right. I was older than Ema by two years. Everyone thinks I'm the younger one because of Teddy. I always carried him around, fooling people into thinking I'm the younger sibling. But... I'm actually not.

At the entrance, I saw a young man and a kid standing next to one another. A delivery van was parked beside the road and I assumed our belongings must have arrived. Upon reaching closer to the duo, I realized the man had dark brown hair and eyes of the same colour but lighter. The child had salmon-coloured hair and the same brown eyes. Anyone could have been fooled - Those two looked exactly like father and son.

"Excuse me, is this the Sunshine Residence?"

The man looked surprised but soon broke into a warm smile, "Yes, and you are...?"

"I'm Ema Hinata and this is my sister, Aoi." She gestured towards me and the man directed his gaze towards me. His eyes briefly glanced at Teddy before smiling yet again. I stared blankly at him, not returning his smile.

"Welcome to the Sunshine Residence. I'm the oldest son, Masaomi," he places his hand on the kid's shoulder, "and this is the youngest, Wataru."

"Hello, Big Sisters!" He replied adorably, eyes twinkling. Ema smiled at them, "Yes. Please take care of us from today onwards." She bowed and I followed suit.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

They had brought us in and I was now standing in my bedroom. It looked comfortable and the design was up to my liking. I sat on the edge of my bed with Teddy still in my arms. I gently caressed his head absent-mindedly while looking around. Well, I should start packing...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>