Chapter three.

(A/N) *WARNING* lots of panic attacks, abuse injuries, vomitting and angst.

Kimi moved back to his husband after Max had calmed down, leaving the spot open for Daniel and Checo and Lance went to sit in the seats of Lando and Carlos so that they could sit in front of Max and play some games with the dutchman to keep his mind of his troubles.

It was not like Max didn't want to do anything with the three guys around him but he is really tired as he barely slept last night because of his father and he is in desperate need of some sleep. He knows that if he falls asleep he is either going to have a nightmare about it or he is going to talk in his sleep. He always talks in his sleep if he is stressed, which is always why Max sleeps in cat form.

"you okay?" Lando asks, as he didn't get any reaction from the dutchman.

"yeah." Max nods his head and just lays his head on the Australian.

Lando frowns as he watches a tired Max, bags under the boy's eyes as he's close to falling asleep on the shoulder of Dan. Probably too tired to really care about this shit. But max can't go to sleep, it's a huge risk of them finding out what kind of shitty father he really has. He doesn't want anyone to know what his father does to him.

"Maxie, go to sleep." Dan tries to make the tired dutchman go to sleep.

"no!" Max mumbles, too afraid.

Dan grabs the chin of the dutchman, making him look at the Australian. Dan never wants to be strict, or play the parent of max but he is worries about the dutchman. He knows that the boy is sometimes too stubborn and doesn't look after himself at all.

He rubs the back of the boy, pulling him against his body. Hoping that this would help the boy to fall asleep. He hears max yawn, a soft snoring coming from the boy. Glad that he got the dutchman to sleep.

Lando plays a chess game with Carlos as he is losing to the spaniard. Not that he minds, he loves playing games with him. Even if it means the brit loses everything. He doesn't really care if he does, if it makes his crush happy. Then he is.

By the time it's lunch time, max is still completely passed out against the shoulder of the Australian. Snoring loudly, not that any of the drivers care. It's just funny how max in cat form in a lot quieter than real max.

"Jesus." Lance comments, chuckling. "He can snore."

"I know." Dan laughs, rubbing the back of the boy.

Max mumbles something before he adjusts himself and goes back to snoring against the Aussie. Who doesn't mind having a sleeping dutchman against him. The things he would do for the boy who has his heart.

The dutchman mumbles something again, no one understanding what he was saying. Dan gets the feeling that his teen nightmares are coming back. Something the Aussie hoped in not true. He doesn't want max to go through those nightmares again.

"Is he okay?" Kimi asks.

"I hope so." Dan tells Kimi.

They all silently eat their lunch while max mumbling becomes more frequent. Something that makes the stomach of dan drip to his toes. It's not a good sign to Dan. No one might not know what the issue could be with max having nightmares.

"I don't think he is okay..." Lando says.

Looking at the sweat appearing and rolling down the boy's face. He noticed a wear purple bruise on the side of the dutchman's neck, where his shirt has a torn. He leans forward, pulling the collar of the turtle neck shirt down.

"Holy fuck!" Lando curses.

Dan and Carlos look at the dutchman while the rest looks at Lando, bot having the view of the bruises that look like imprints of two hands wrapped around his neck. Dan is quick to start waking up max, now realising that the boy is having a nightmare about his bruises.