Proposal.

5 years later.

Everything was going good in the last 5 years. A-yuan had completed his education in Tsinghua University, he now has a job in France. Zhan was more than happy to see his baby brother happy.

Cheng found his lover and the two now live happily. His wife is a doctor and they together have enought income to spend their life happily. They even have a beautiful daughter now.

Zhan and Yibo have been having a very good time together as usual. The two eat together, sleep together, sometimes even bath together and their lives were going good.

Yibo had found Zhou fei and Cheng xiao instead of killing her on her own but rather handed her over to the authorities to take care of. Haikuan was astonished at his sister's crime and want of money that he didn't for even once try to save her.

Zhan learned a lots of New things like shooting a gun, using daggers,using different types of weapons, including uses of different drugs like sleeping one, knocking out drug etc.

Today was the day when Zhan and Yibo moved in together  5 years ago and for the last 4 years yibo would take Xiao Zhan out.

(Present)

Yibo was doing his work in his laptop and Zhan was cleaning the dishes. The two take daily shifts, one day yibo and obe day Zhan.

Zhan was pissed that Yibo doesn't even remember this day and is working since morning not sparing Zhan a look.

He washed the dishes and came to yibo and said, "WANG YIBO, DO U REMEMBER WHAT'S TODAY?"

Yibo was startled at the sudden scream and says, "wtf xiao Zhan, it's Friday!"

"WANG YIBO DO U REMEMBER THE DATE?"

"Calm down stop shouting...it's 4th December!"

"YEAH AND WHAT'S ON THE 4TH OF DECEMBER?"

"stop shouting I just told u that's a Friday!"
Said yibo in an extremely calm tone.

"FUCK YOU WANG YIBO!" Shouted zhan.

"What happened Zhan?"

"Do u remember this day? WE STARTED DATING TODAY!!" shouted zhan and ran away to his room and locked the door.

"Xiao Zhan, open the door please I'm sorry I completely forget this, i-"

"FUCK OFF!" shouted xiao Zhan.

"I don't think doing this was a good idea..." mumbled yibo.

Yibo went outside and didn't return for the whole time , Zhan came out and didn't find him. He was worried and called yibo.

He didn't pick up and zhan became more worried, he called again and Yibo picked up but huffing and panting.

"What the actual fuck Wang yibo,u are ok right? Why are panting, ?"

"I-i'm fine,  I'm here, in the woods I- AAHHHHHHH!" shouted yibo and the call dropped. Zhan's soul left his body and his mind went numb.

Yibo's scream scared him and he took out a gun, extra bullets and ran to the woods.  He was so worried that he wasn't even thinking and just running senselesly.

He reached a place where he could see a table under moonlight but nothing else. Zhan pointed his gun at the table, there was no light then suddenly all the opened and a beautiful place is revealed.

Zhan is standing in a walk through and there are beautiful lights everywhere. A beautiful table with candels and the beautiful set up with a letter on the table saying " MARRY ME XIAO ZHAN"