Live in.

HELLO guys. I'm so sorry for the late updates. It was diwal. I got no time for writing. I hope u enjoy.

It was day time. The beautiful smell of a ladies perfume mixed with the smell of blood filled the room. The hall was too spacious. It wasn't actually a house just a garage with only one light bulb hanging. The walls were filled with splashes of blood and a chair and table with a bunch of cartoons were the only things.

A beautiful women sat on the chair. She had beautiful long hair and a model like face. She had two bodyguards besides her. She had a dagger in her hands. She was playing with the daggers while a guy in his twenties with his hands behind his back and so were his legs. The guy was kneeling in front of him and his mouth was covered with a cloth. The guy was too scared. The girls face was too good looking and not scary but the guy knew it was his death. The girl wore a Black laced dress with a baby pink tee under it with a jacket and her beautiful hair down.

 The girl wore a Black laced dress with a baby pink tee under it with a jacket and her beautiful hair down

The guy was trembling and his forehead slipping tons of sweat. He looked so scared and he knew his death was sitting in front of him.

Jin Xiao still playing with her dagger said, "so, mr.wu did u think u trying to run away will save u from me. Well u Didn't know but I've already sent 10 behind u, I knew u will run away!" And a loud scream filled the entire room.

The guy fell down with a thud and blood oozing out of his shoulder. A white dagger with a yaopei hangin off him shoved in his shoulder.

Jin xiao got up and snatched his collar to pick him up and gave him a deadly look. She said, "I would have let u go of u didn't try to run away. U needed money for ur love and I would have let u off, but u tried to run away. Now I've no choice left. U have such a handsome face and I'm too good looking to kill u! *Gets up* wen Xu, wen ping. Shoot him to death when I leave the door. Make sure he screams!!" And she leaves with her bag.

Soon enough a loud scream is heard and Jin Xiao wears her sunglasses. She sits in her car and orders her driver, "to the Wang mansion!"

«--------------------------------------------------------------»

<The hospital>

Zhan and Yibo get out of the car and walk up to the ward. They entered the ward and saw a'yaun sitting on the bed and Cheng next to him with a girl. The girl was pretty and had short hair. She tied her hair in a pony tail.