Gifts.

When fei was walking she felt a small finger poking her back, she turned around and saw a small girl almost by the height of her knee, or Maybe above the knee. She said,
"Jie jie, what did you do to bunny ge's brother?"

That's when fei guessed that she might be related to Wang yibo, which is dangerous for her.
She squatted down and said, "what's your name?"

"Jie jie I'm xue bai!"

"Nice name bai, now listen, don't tell anyone about it, I'll give you something...here have this chocolate and don't tell anyone you met me and what I did ok?"

"No, my mother always says to not take anything from the stranger. "
And xue bai started running away from fei, as there was one in the hospital corridor at the time fei did something she shouldn't have.

She took out a bottle from her pocket and sprayed it over her handkerchief as she ran towards xue bai and strong and older as she was she caught bai and painfully pressed the handkerchief over her nose and soon she passed out. Wiping the invisible sweat over her forehead she picked bai up and moved to a room nearby.

As she dumped bai on the bed available in the room she saw her lips turning blue and fingernails also turning in a tint of blue.

She panicked and checked bai's pulses which were giving her only one anwer on every check...

No sound at all...

Fei panicked as she didn't know what had happened and what is going to happen.

She panicked and called Jin Xiao, in a few rings she picked up and said, " What do you want now Zhou fei?"

"Miss. Jin, listen I kinda killed a girl!"

"What do u mean kinda?"

"I gave her the poison that u gave me and now her lips and fingernails are blue!"

"Oh,how old is she?"

"I guess 5-7, I'm not sure!"

"Does she have blood cancer?"

"How am I supposed to know that?"

"Stay in your limits! Is her face pale?"

"Yeah.."

"She's dead then!"

"Ah? What do I do now?"

"Leave her where she is and leave amd act normal, don't worry, I'll sort out things!"

"Ok..."

And fei left the hospital as nothing happened.

***

Zhan was waken up by his loving boyfriend and he immediately flashed a smile and siad, "bobo, why are you all dressed up and I'm still half asleep! It's not fair!"

"Zhan Zhan, sit up first...good, have this!"

Zhan sat up and Yibo placed a bed table and presented a beautiful breakfast in bed for his beautiful boyfriend and gave a beautiful kiss on his forehead and Zhan was flustered.

"Did u eat?" Zhan

"No need?"

"Why, are u saint that you're gonna live on air from now on!"

"No I've got a better meal!" Yibo leaned in and placed a small peck on zhan's nose.

"How rude it is to have a good meal all by yourself and not sharing a good dish with your boyfriend!"

"Zhan Zhan, you really are!"

"What?"

"Dumb!" Said yibo slightly poking Zhan's forehead.