𝐀/𝐍 & 𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍

hey you guys, i'm honestly thinking of doing a d3 book. but it'll be charlie then someone else?! i'm not telling who but i already have some of it planned out if i end up doing that. then again softball season is rolling in so i might be doing a benny rodriguez book aswell as the d3 one.

  then again those are just thoughts. i really value y'all's opinion so please let me know but i think im going to quickly wrap this book up and just have the same back story and i feel like  charlie and y/n got together way to quickly. so i think the next one will be a slowish burn and enemies to lovers?!
                                END OF A/N

                                          —

                                    Y/N POV

  we have played loads of times and still had only lost once against iceland. i've been nervous about playing them again. we made it to the finals and if we win, we win the whole shabbang. if we don't then... forget it ever happened.

"you've got it guys, cmon!" coach bombay exclaimed.

"yeah we do!" replied charlie. "hey, you okay, y/n?"

"yeah i'm good, just nervous" i said skating over to the team.

soon the game started and they were gunning for russ with his knuckle-puck, and for me with my defensive skills. they checked guy into the boards and he had get taken out. they were roughing us up. by halftime i realized i had gotten a bruise on my forehead and my arm. connie only had one small cut on her finger by her skate. we were waiting and guy broke the silence "hey, come on you guys, we may be two points down but we've gained them back before so why can't we now?"

"yeah, but that wasn't iceland, guy." fulton told him.

"yeah, and?" guy said matter of a factly.

"whatever, coach left so let's go." i broke up the conversation.

we started skating again and we gained the two points back. the last one was just in time and then the buzzer sounded. shootout. that's just great. goldberg can definitely handle this. who am i kidding no he can't.

"coach! put julie in!" i exclaimed.

"what, why she's not warm?!" coach responded.

"no offense goldberg but he can't handle it, coach!" i screamed.

"gaffney! hurry get on the ice!" coach demanded.

she went on the ice and stopped some shots. we shot some and the other goalie blocked some and missed some of them. it was up to julie on this last one. coach called julie over.

"julie, hes going glove side with the triple deke." coach told her quietly.

"but what if he goes stick?" she questioned.

"he won't, he's fancy, he'll go glove." coach responded.

julie went back out and low and behold he went glove. we all went silent. we were waiting to see it she had saved it.

"she did it!" i said quietly.

"SHE DID IT!" we all screamed in union. i jumped over the wall and skated over to julie and tackled her.

"i did it!" she laughed.

"yeah, you did!" i laughed.

after we were finished celebrating for the most part, we had a little campfire going. goldberg left his marshmallow on too long and it had burnt. charlie was going crazy trying to help him. then averman started singing "We Are The Champions" by Queen. soon we all started singing and we were having a good time.

the next morning we flew back out and we went our separate ways, but somehow i had a feeling we were going to see eachother again in the very near future. if it was one of us it was all of us. so it was our future.

GO TO MY OTHER BOOK "OUR FUTURE" TO SEE THE REST (its the eden hall part)

♡︎stay gold♡︎