Chapter4- Are You Serious?

Y/N POV

I was thinking about what Luis had said. Yes, of course I felt bad one of my teammates just told me he liked me and I shut him down and told him I liked his roommate. I didn't really feel all that bad because it was true and I didn't want to hurt Luis' feelings later.

My train of thought came to a stop by Connie telling me to hurry up and open the door because someone wanted to see me. I really hoped it wasn't either of the people I usually liked to see.
Spoiler alert, it was. Charlie stood in front of me as I opened the door. I almost was annoyed. I don't know why because I like him. That's not the point though, the point is that he was here and he wanted to see me.

CHARLIE POV

As I was standing there looking tired in my sweats and old t-shirt, I saw her open the door. She was wearing about the same thing as me and her hair was in double braids. Man, she had probably just woken up. It may have been almost noon but she was pretty. You couldn't deny that. I asked her to come out with me and then I closed the door. "Uhm... hey, Y/N. Long time no see huh." I chuckled awkwardly. "Oh yeah, haha." She said as if she was uncomfortable. Oh of course she was. I was loosing it.

"I have something to tell you...kinda unless you don't wanna hear it." I told Y/N surprising her and myself.

"Yeah? What is it?" She asked. Crap. That's all I had to say to myself. I didn't know what to say so I was just going to say it fast. "Ikindalikeyoualotandifyoudon'tlikemethat'sfinebutIjustwannatellyouIthinkyou'rereallypretty!" I said out of breath.

"Huh? Can you slow down I didn't catch that." She said sort of mocking me it felt like. Here goes nothing I guess.

"What i said was 'I really like you, like a lot and if you don't like me that's fine but I just wanted to tell you because I think you're really pretty." I told her acting like I was calm.

"Charlie, are you serious?" She exclaimed like she didn't believe me.

"Why would I be kidding?" I asked.

"Well because Luis kinda told me last night that he liked me and asked me to be his girlfriend. It's kinda ironic that you both asked me." She told me seriously. I knew it she was going to reject me and go with Luis.

"So do you like me too orrrr?" I asked her.

"Yes, Charlie, obviously I do! Why else would Connie be hitting me whenever she sees you?" She told me.

I was amazed. "Nope, there is no way you like me too I refuse to believe it." I said to her honestly.

"Why would I joke with you about that. Yes, I do like to joke with you but I'm dead serious." She said truthfully.

"Uhm okay well you wanna go out with me like on a date?" I asked her hoping she'd say yes.

"Yes, Charlie I will. Oh um so can we not tell anyone yet because I don't know if I want us to be an official thing ,but yes I like you but I don't know if I wanna do public yet. I'll see you at practice right?" She told me. It was like salt in an open wound.

"Okay yeah, I understand. Yeah you'll see me at practice." I said calmly. She walked into her dorm and shut the door behind her.

Y/N POV

I quickly went into the dorm and squealed as I jumped beside Connie.

"Tell. Me. Everything." She commanded

"Okay so, he told me he liked me too! Well he told me first and he thought I was gonna reject him! Which I don't know why because I mean just look at him he's adorable! Like I don't know what's going on in his brain but it's obviously not working right because I've liked him since district 5 I just didn't admit it! You know that! Everyone was bothering us about it then too!" I exclaimed. "Also question, does Guy know about this?" I asked her.