USA

Y/N POV

We were were getting ready for the game against another country I wasn't paying any attention to the name. Dean walked in and said, as usual,

"Hey sweetie."

"Ugh hey Dean." I scoffed.

"He loves to mess with you huh?" Charlie observed.

"Yes, and it gets on my nerves." I responded.

"Get on the ice! Quick warm-up then let's play USA!" Bombay said as he hyped us up.
————————————

We all skated out and warmed up. Soon the game was started.

Time passed fast and we were already had 6-0.

"Conway passes it to Moreau, she shoots she scores!" The reporter exclaimed

Our teammates cheered for us loudly. The crowd was going wild and we were all happy and hyped. We all hugged Connie, and she was being squished. Jesse was was cheering and same dude came from the crowd behind him and said, " Man y'all should high five some more, man, my little brother could score on these guys!"

"Then why don't you just go and bother him then." Jesse shot back.

"Haha I ain't even got a little brother." He said then walked away.
————————————

Jesse had the pick and he was going to score but he got hooked and fell into the goal. Too bad his head wasn't the puck. We woulda scored. He jumped up and skated over to to guy

"What's your problem man?!" He said angrily.

"Forget about it Jesse, move on!" Bombay shouted.

I saw Fulton and Portman fist bumping and going out on the ice in knew it was show time. I called Charlie over and told him to look. He said the same thing as I did.

"HEY FULTON LETS GO OUT AND PLAY!" Dean exclaimed.

"YEAH, PORTMAN, LETS DO IT." He yelled back.

They shoved and pushed people out of their way, if they were even a centimeter in their way they were gone.

"ALRIGHTTT!" Portman said with joy.

"ALRIGHT ,PORTMAN, GET IT!" Fulton said as he passed the puck to him. He shot and made it.

Don Tibbles was in the stands and he said to the people next to him "Look at that! They're the bash brothers!"

——————————-

CHARLIE POV

"Hey, you got a girl in the stands?" I asked Adam.

"No, scouts man, look at 'em." He replied.

"Don't worry about scouts you'll get plenty of chances!" I said comforting him.

———————————-

"Team USA looses the puck at center ice. Here's Bellafonte across the goal line with a great move. Walks right down in front. He shoots he scores!" The reporter yelled.

The other team Trinidad ,I think, seemed that they were celebrating a lot maybe even too much ,but it sure was a lot.

"Nearing the end of the game, Team USA with it out at center ice. Here's Y/n L/n stick-handling in the Trinidad zone. L/n still with it, moves around Pileup, gives it to Kenny Wu. Wu, the former figure skater, back behind the net, ducks underneath the check. Wu, around in front. It's a wraparound. He scores!" The reporter exclaimed.