Chapter 3- Come On Man

CHARLIES POV:

"Some things have been feeling like they're wrong lately, even if they're not. What do you think it is?" I told Guy. "Like I don't know maybe your fight thing with Y/N." Guy commented. The girls Julie, Connie, and Y/N were coming towards us but Y/N didn't look too pleased with seeing me. I wasn't a happy camper either so I tried to walk away but Guy held my arm so that I couldn't walk away.

"Hey boys, how ya doin?" Connie said joyfully trying to lighten the mood.

"Hey babe." Guy said surprising us all.

"Hey who?!" Y/N and I said in unison. We both looked at each other quickly hoping the other was already looking.

"Don't worry about it. Oh, you're Julie the goalie right?" Guy asked.

"Yeah I am. What's your name? Julie told him.

"Guy." He responded.

"Ohhhhh,YOURE Guy." She said as she exposed Connie she winked.

"Y/n, last night you didn't tell me about your boy problems." Julie added.

"Well uhm that cause I don't have any." I said unconvincingly.

"Okay so he's here with us right now." She said "You can just tell me later."

"How bout no. Sorry Julie but I'm not gonna do that." I told her truthfully.

"Okay okay let's just go to practice. We can talk about this later if we really want to." Connie butted in.

Guy nudged me with his elbow. I scoffed and walked on.
——————————————

Y/N POV:

  We were at practice but worked to the bone because we played Iceland and lost terribly. "I'll keep you here all night if I have to." Coach Bombay said.

Moral of the story he did and sent us straight away. I had forgotten all the problems I had with Charlie at the moment because I couldn't feel my legs. "Man I cannot move." I said as I laid down on the bench. "Sorry sweetie, want me to kiss it?" Dean said faking sympathy. "No, I'm fine." I told him as I got out of my gear. "Alright, but your loss not mine." He added. Fulton nudged him. Coach Bombay walked in and we went silent as soon as we saw him. "You guys need to win because if you don't then we're out of the tournament okay. Got it?" He told us and walked out.

"How inspiring." Jesse said. We laughed a bit then people started to finish changing and head out. Connie, Guy, Charlie, and I were the last ones in there. I was already done but I'm not about to leave her. "Hey Connie, can I talk to you for a minute in the other room?" Guy asked.

"Sure." She said as she walked over to the other room with Guy. Leaving me and Charlie sitting on the bench. It was silent but I didn't really mind I was about to fall asleep anyway until Charlie spoke up. "Uhm Y/N. If you're awake and can still hear me, I'm sorry for being a jerk for whatever I did that made you upset. I really am sorry will you please forgive me?"

"Mhm." I mumbled.

"Okay Ill just tell you tomorrow." He said as he planted a small kiss on my forehead

Connie and Guy walked in soon after that.

"You ready Y/N?" Connie said loudly so I woke up.

"Huh? Oh I am now." I answered not realizing I was laying on Charlie's shoulder.

Connie giggled and dragged me away.
—————————————-

               GUYS POV:

  "Sooooooo? Y/N? What was that about?" I asked Charlie. "What was what about?" He questioned. "Ya know, her head on your shoulder." I told him. "Oh that was nothing, she was just really tired and needed a place to put her head that's all." Charlie responded. I scoffed at how stupid he was and walked to the dorm with him.

————————————————
CHARLIES POV

  Maybe she did have feelings for me, but probably not it's me. She probably likes Luis anyway not me. I don't even know if I like her enough to even worry about telling her I do. If I don't like her enough to want to be in a relationship with her then I'm not going to tell her.

  "Hey, Charlie. You awake?" Guy whispered.

  "Yeah, why?" I asked.

  "Is it about Y/N because for me it's Connie." Guy added.

  "No, now shut up and try to go to sleep." I said trying not to wake anybody up.

———————————

                                       LUIS POV

  Did Charlie have feelings for Y/N because if he did I needed to tell him that he had to drop her because I like her. That's what a real friend would do anyway. I liked Y/N a lot she may like me. Or she may not but it's worth a chance. I'm going to tell her after we win out next game so she's in a good mood. I'll tell the guys so they know not to get her distracted when I ask her.

————————————-———-

                  Y/N POV

  We had won our game against Italy and Connie said someone had a question for me. I had a bit of hope that it was going to be Charlie trying to ask me to do something fun with him. I felt like we had been growing apart and I don't know why. That wish was soon proven wrong as Luis walked over to me which made my heart pump harder.

  "Hey Y/N I have a question for you." Luis told me.

  "I have an answer. Probably." I added. He laughed.

  "Uhm I know we haven't know each other that long but-" He started but got cut off because Captain Blood or Coach Bombay came beside us and told the team to meet him in the locker room. "Sorry Luis, maybe you can tell me later or is it really important?" I asked.

  "No it's fine it can wait." He said hiding his sadness.

  "Okay great, let's go." I told him as I grabbed his hand and went into the locker room. "Good work today! I'm proud of you, you should know that. I hope you had fun and we don't have another game until Tuesday it's Friday for the people who don't know. But go and get changed and do almost whatever you want." Coach Bombay told us.

  "Can I ask you now?" Luis asked.

"Oh yeah sure." I said as he grabbed me and dragged me outside the room.

  "So I'm just gonna go with this and hopefully this isn't too bad but anyway, I was wondering if you maybe wanted to go on a date with me?" Luis asked me timidly.

  "Uhm Luis I still don't really know you that well. I'm sorry. I just don't really feel the same about you. But if you uhm wanted to tell Charlie that I like him that would be okay too" I responded to him.

  "Oh okay cool sounds good." He told me. "Well you wanna go just as friends somewhere?"

  "Yeah that would be fun but not like a date but just classified as a hangout right? Just an actual hangout?" I asked.

  "Yep if that's what you want. If you want me to tell him I can but I think you should tell him, make it more personal." Luis added.

  "That would be really fun! I'll see you around, okay? You think so? I guess I will." I told him.

  "Okay see ya." He said walking away, not showing any emotion.