Dreamnoblade fluff

(This is platonic and only fluff because of the blood gods boundaries.)
(Contains: cuddles, small kisses on the cheek, over protective Techno, bottom Dream, and Platonic relationship.)
———————————————————————

Techno was farming his potato's while quietly humming a song he heard from his mother at the same time he was thinking about what Dream could be doing maybe Dream was in the prison alone and needed company or maybe Quackity was torturing him. The torturing thought made Techno a bit angry and he huffed at the thought. After about 40-50 minutes Techno put down the netherite hoe he had and went out with all his armor in the enderchest and same with his weapons then he headed to the prison and talked to Sam

Sam asked Techno in the politest way possible "what do you want with the faceless manipulator." Techno replied with "non of your business stupid creeper." Sam rolled his eyes and took Techno to the cell letting him on the platform and to the confinement cell where Dream laid passed out and bleeding a lot. Techno got off the platform quickly and picked up the unconscious Dream "what did you guys do to him!?" The pink haired yelled out in anger and fear "I didn't do anything it was Quackity!" Sam shouted back quickly as he ran out of the prison to find the raven haired.

Techno sat on the crafting table and held Dream in his lap coming to the realization that the blonde was dead. "Dream...I'm so sorry...I was too late..!" Techno shouted and punched the wall but just then Dream's body vanished and a ghost appeared on Techno's lap "Hm..hello..?" Was all that was heard "Techno..? Are you ok..?" It was Dream! He was a ghost now and Techno quickly hugged the blonde ghost "OH MY GOD I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!" Techno shouted as he started to tear up. Dream noticed and gave a small kiss on the hybrids cheek to help him calm down

Techno did calm down after the small kiss from Dream "I'm so glad your ok.." Techno said which Dream just smiled and pointed at his neck before he signed *it's hard to speak because of the mark* the mark was a slash across his neck he had his neck slit open by Quackity. Techno asked "where is the revive book Dream..?" Dream answered "Right here.." the blonde pulled out the book and gave it to the hog "why do you need it..?" Dream asked Techno relied with "can I revive you..?" Dream instantly yelled "NO!" He didn't want to be revived but just then Sam and Quackity both asked "Techno be a good pig and give us the revive book."

Dream floated over to the other side of the prison and looked up at Sam then Quackity "no." Dream said then flew back over to the pink haired. Sam just started to laugh but Quackity was pissed "you fucking think I'm joking!? Give me the damn book before I kill you again!" Quackity shouted but Dream just flipped him off and grabbed Techno's hand vanishing and reappearing inside Techno's house. "We are here.." Techno said then hugged Dream after he put the revive book in his inventory Dream hugged back happily but was more happy Techno was still ok and wasn't attacked after he was.

Techno took Dream over to the bed and placed him down as he got changed and grabbed a hoodie for Dream giving him it then laying down "Dreamie I love you.." Techno said a bit red from admitting it. Dream put on the hoodie and cuddles to Techno's chest "I love you too piggy!" Dream said smiling the hybrid held Dream tightly as he closed his eyes and fell asleep quietly Dream on the other hand was still awake he got up after getting free from Technos grip. Dream went down into the basement and was setting up a small little tent area then he smiled and got up going back upstairs and getting in Techno's arms again.

Dream closed his eyes and fell asleep happily while he was thinking of Techno.

———————————————————————
(The end)

(Words: 695)