Dreamnotnap (smut)

Dream and his friends Sapnap, George, Badboyhalo, Antfrost, red velvet, and Skeppy were all at his house playing truth or dare most of the dares were small ones like 'hug your closest friend' or 'kiss your crush on the cheek'.

It was Bbh's turn to ask so he asked Skeppy "hey skeppy truth or dare" skeppy looked at Bbh and crossed his arms replying with "dare!" Bbh took this opportunity to try and surprise everyone "I dare you to make out with your crush and you can't stop until Sapnap or George says to" skeppy's face got a bright red "Bad I don't think this is a good idea..!" Bbh crossed his arms and muttered "chicken.." which caused skeppy to get a little mad he got up and pinned down Bbh starting to make out with him "oh damn-" Sapnap said laughing quietly just witnessing Bbh get dominated by his best friend.

Sapnap and George both said "ok ok that's enough you 2 love birds we have to continue the game" skeppy got off of Bbh and sat back at his place "Sapnap truth or dare" Skeppy asked still catching his breathe "dare" Sapnap responded Antfrost got an idea and whispered it to Skeppy.

Skeppy nodded and said "I dare you, George, and Dream to play seven minutes in heaven but! You guys get to do whatever you want with Dream since I never actually heard of Dream being topped!" Skeppy stated. Antfrost and red velvet both got up "we will be doing our own little thing in the guest bedroom" Red velvet said smirking at Antfrost.

Bbh gave a thumbs up and got on Skeppy's lap closing his eyes to sleep since he was tired. Skeppy played with Bbh's hair to help him sleep as he whispered "you guys go and do your dare I'll put headphones on Bbh.." Dream got up and went to the closet confident he wouldn't get topped by Sapnap or George I mean come on it's GEORGE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Sapnap got into the closet and got behind Dream immediately grabbing his waist and pushing him against his hard member. George closed the closet door and grabbed Dreams chin to make him look at the older male "you will behave won't you?~" Dream shivered from the way the older male said the words "yes you will behave Dream~" Sapnap whispered in Dream's ear. Dream shivered again from Sapnap's hot breathe on his neck. Dream replied to both of his tops "y-yes I will behave.." Sapnap liked the sound of that submissiveness in Dreams voice. George kissed Dreams neck moving down until and got to Dreams shirt George lifted up the smaller males shirt and sucked on his pink buds which caused Dream to moan softly.

George smiled and kept sucking Dreams pink buds. Meanwhile Sapnap was behind Dream squeezing his a$$ and palming Dreams member through his pants.

Dream let out small moans and whimpers. The whimpers were from George biting on the younger males neck harshly. Sapnap was pretty bored of this by now "Strip and bend over Dreamie~" was all Sapnap said but Dream obeyed kinda wanting it.

George smiles and kisses Dream passionately with love and lust as Sapnap got undressed and asked just to make sure "is this ok? Do you want this if not we can just stop" Sapnap was pretty caring in these types of situations.

Dream nods "yeah it's ok I want it" he says. George instantly grabbed the blondes hair and made him look at him "remember all those times you called me a bottom Dreamie~"

Dream gulps and prepares for the fuck of a life time.

————————————————————————
~The End~

(I didn't know what else to do for this so here ya go until I make more ig :))