Dreamity

{This chapter includes Quackity x Dream}
(Top: Quackity)
(Bottom: Dream)

————————————————————————

It was early in the afternoon and all the Smp members were doing their daily tasks like for example Techno was farming, Tommy was annoying Tubbo and Ranboo, and Wilbur was playing his guitar for Niki.

Dream was in his cell writing in a book about how he was thinking of escaping and a whole plan he had to actually get out. The plan was to go and take action when everyone else was asleep and not paying attention to the jail more specifically Sam and Quackity.

The blonde got up and was waiting for Sam who was putting down the lava so he could feed Dream. Sam reached the other side of the cell and handed the potatoes to Dream but he was pushed back. Dream decided he couldn't wait any longer so he snatched the guard ID and got on the lift making it take him to the other side.

Dream got up once he reached the other side and he was getting ready to run but he quickly froze when he heard Sam shout "Quackity he is on the side with you!" After Sam said that Quackity went close to Dream and wrapped his arms around him tightly while holding his axe.

Quackity grabs Dream's mask and pulls it off before breaking it into 2 pieces. Dream's face was finally revealed to Sam and Quackity. Dream had a emerald green eye and a ruby red eye he had freckles all over his cheeks and his scared expression made him look hot to Quackity and Sam.

Sam was starring at Dream for a while before he got up and got on the platform as it came back towards Dream. Once it reached the other side Sam grabbed Dream and slammed him into the wall by the neck.

Quackity crossed his arms trying to not to get distracted by the beauty of Dream scared expression and the way he trembled underneath Sam "hey Sam let me go into Dream's cell with him I think he should be punished." Quackity said smirking and blushing a tiny bit.

Sam nodded and threw Dream onto the platform next to Quackity then he sent it back and said "Your in charge I'm going to go and rest for a bit." He left after that.

Quackity waited til Sam left then picked up Dream and went over to the crafting table sitting down and putting Dream on his lap. Dream was gonna complain but he just stayed silent instead.

Quackity lifted Dream's chin a bit and smiled "you are pretty cute Dream~" he whispers into the blonde's ear quietly. Dream was blushing a lot and it was visible he was flustered.

Dream muttered "thanks...I guess..?" He was still trembling a bit since he was afraid Quackity was going to hurt him. Quackity told Dream "get up and strip we are going to have a fun punishment." He smirked again.

Dream stumbled on words but he just stripped even though he wouldn't admit it he did have a small crush on Quackity. Quackity stared at Dream's scarred body and was enjoying the view as he pulls down his pants and boxers "come and ride me~" he says laughing a bit.

Dream went over and sat on Quackity's lap and hesitated "do I have to..?" He wouldn't admit it but he was pretty nervous to do it because it would be his first time. Quackity touched Dream still being caring with this type of stuff "Dream it's up to you..if you want to then let's go but if you rather not I can wait until you have the courage to do it." He said reassuringly.

Dream takes a deep breathe and moves closer before he slowly sat down on Quackity's member making him softly moan and lean against the younger male.

Quackity was holding Dream and ruffled his hair saying little things like "it's ok Dream you can do it~" or "take your time it's ok you go at your own pace~" he was making sure Dream knew he had a choice.

Dream had finally sat fully down on it and was taking deep breathes slowly bouncing and moaning quietly he just wanted to go slow right now. Quackity was the one bouncing Dream slowly he smiled and was happy Dream actually agreed and wasn't thinking he had no choice.

Dream was finally getting used to it as his moans were more steady now and not shaking whimpers. Quackity takes a deep breath before asking "do you want vanilla sex or rough" Dream replied with "V-Vanilla for now~" he was in pleasure now as he kept bouncing slowly.

Quackity hums in response and kept bouncing Dream while playing with his hair. This went on for about 30 more minutes until Dream came. Quackity asked quietly "can I go harder now?" To which Dream replied with "you can go hard now I'm ready~"

As soon as Quackity heard that he started to bounce Dream down a lot harder and faster. Dream moaned out louder and kept his arms wrapped around Quackity's neck as a bit of sweat was going down his body. The younger was going harder each thrust as he could feel himself getting close.

The blonde was starting to bounce with Quackity "Mm~ so g-good~" Dream moaned out. Quackity didn't warn Dream before he came inside of him and stopped moving "ok Dreamie we are done" he says smiling at the blonde who was still really red from Quackity releasing inside of him.

Dream nods after some time and got off Quackity. The raven haired male picked up Dream and took him out of the prison after wrapping him in a big sweater he had. He then made his way to las nevada and went straight to an apartment building he had. The blonde was placed in the bath in a room before the raven got into the shower and put Dream between his legs. Quackity washed himself then was washing Dream whispering "I love you idiot.." which Dream replied with "I love you too asshole.."

————————————————————————

(The end!)