Dundy6D

(This chapter includes the following
• smut
• A6D x Fundy x Dream
• Bottom Dream)

———————————————————————

Dream was sitting in his room with his mask on the side of his head and his hands in his lap looking at the tv as it played some shows. A6D was on his way to Dream when he was caught by Fundy asking him some questions.

Fundy asked "A6D have you seen Dream? I've been looking for him for 2 hours!" A6D just shook his head no and continued to walk reaching Dream's very far house eventually.

Dream heard his door open and he looked over at the bedroom door quickly putting on his mask and going hiding in the closet putting his little fox tail. Dream had the tail since he did a video where Sapnap had to protect his friend as a fox but the coding became permanent until he could undo it.

A6D went inside Dream's room and looked around "hey Dream are you in here?" He asked out but got no answer so he decided to just fake walking out when he actually hid behind the closet view.

Dream slowly came out the closet and his ear twitches a bit "Hm.." he quietly goes over to his bed and sat down watching tv as A6D slowly came up behind him putting a hand over his mouth "hello Dreamie~" he laughs quietly.

Dream jolts a bit but quickly calms down when he hears A6D's voice "hi 6D it's nice to see your ok" A6D replied with "I'm bored what are you doing? And why do you have fox ears and a tail?" Dream blushes a bit from that and looks at the tree outside his window quietly before answering "I messed up the coding from our recent stream" A6D smiles at that and sighs "your husband was looking for you by the way"

Dream's tail wags and he gets up quickly "where is he?!" He asked because he hasn't seen Fundy ever since he escaped. A6D pulls out his phone "I'll call him to come here" Dream nods and smiles behind his mask.

Fundy picked up the phone and was excited when he heard about Dream's where shouts and how his lover was a hybrid fox now. Fundy quickly went to the location and came across a mansion starring at it for a few minutes before going in.

Dream was sitting on his bed again and once he saw Fundy he ran and hugged him tightly "hi Fundy!" He says wagging his tail. Fundy didn't answer he just kissed Dream holding him close.

Dream was surprised but he just kissed back happily while A6D watched being a bit jealous and Fundy noticed how jealous he was. "We haven't done it in a long long longggg time Dream..can we do it today and add someone?" Fundy asked a bit hesitant.

The blonde nods and goes over to his closet pulling out the box of toys he had saved up "here ya go have fun with the stuff!" He says blushing a lot. Fundy and A6D looked at each other before they went and grabbed some stuff. Fundy grabbed a collar and put it on Dream while A6D put a blindfold on him. "Strip for us Dream." Said Fundy in a dominant tone.

Dream stripped completely and instantly felt someone rough kissing him. A6D looked at Dream and he was in heaven he loved how feminine the body of the smp manipulator looked and how vulnerable the blonde was to him.

Fundy picked up Dream and was kissing him roughly as he went over to the wall and held his hands above his head while holding him while A6D goes over and gets behind Dream holding his ass and pulling down his pants as Fundy did the same.

Dream felt something poke his hole and he got really red as it slowly went inside him it hurt but felt good at the same time. A6D had slid his member inside of The blonde without prep and he was loving How Dream's mouth was slightly open. Fundy got his pants down and slid in as well making Dream practically scream in both pain and pleasure.

Fundy and 6D waited a bit until Dream got used to the feeling of two sizes in him. Dream was a bit dazed leaning his head on 6D's shoulder. A6D started to thrust in Dream slowly with Fundy following soon after.

The 2 males were going faster while also going harder. Dream came first on his chest and was panting but his pants were cut off by loud moans from them not stopping Dream could feel his legs going limp as he was in a daze muttering things like "bouncy~" he was really quiet with the muttering. 6D slammed Dream down as hard as he could which made Dream scream out really loud "FUCK!!~" Fundy looked at 6D and rolled his eyes a bit jealous and mad that he slammed Dream.

Fundy and 6D soon both came inside of Dream panting a bit as their little sub was knocked out against 6D's chest. Both the males took their sub and put him in the shower before they got in and started taking a shower soon finishing and going to the room sleeping with Dream.

———————————————————————

(THE END AHHHHH I'M IN FUDGING CLASS RIGHT NOW AND I AM RED @///////@)