Eleven

Homebound

"I'm really feeling this look for you."

      Diego and Grayson were the first to arrive. They walked together up the concrete steps and Pogo was the one to answer the big glass doors. The umbrella logo matched the one on her own wrist. She shuttered at the unwanted memory.

"Miss Grayson, and master Diego." He welcomed, his soft voice echoing the big house. They walk inside. The black and white tile floor sparkly clean. The sound of their footsteps could be heard.

"Pogo." Grayson smiled, "it's good to see you."

The chimp smiled at the girl and nodded. "It's good to see you vertical and well. You look much better."

Inwardly cringing, she nodded. "I am." She says.
He doesn't need to know about the ounce in a while endeavors she occasionally gets herself into. It was never anything too serious.

Pogo nodded approvingly. "The others should be arriving shortly. You are free to use your old rooms. This is your home, after all." He says,
pointing towards the stairs.

"Was." Diego scoffed. Shaking his head, he walked past the two and headed in that direction. Grayson frowned and sent an apologetic smile towards Pogo.

"Is mom somewhere?" She asked.

Pogo nodded. "She's somewhere."

Nodding kindly, with her bag in her hand, she headed upstairs as well.

Her steps were soft as she walked down towards the end of the hall. Smiling softly as she passes the door that held her "secret hideout" eventually everyone found out about it. And she hated that.
Continuing forward, she passed everyone's room until she landed by her own. Across from Luther's, Allison's resides in the middle. Their doors wide open.

She smiled softly as she entered her room. Nothing seemed to change as she placed her bag onto her freshly looking made bed. The color of the walls were the only give away of any time passing. The once bright green color had faded greatly.

With a soft smile, she did a small spin, to take in every corner of the room. As she did, a strong feeling of nostalgia filled her and almost knocked her down. With a sigh, she sat down on her squeaky twin bed. Her feet hit the wood softly.

Meow.

Eyes widening, she watched as a black ball of fluff emerged from under the bed. Laughing a little, she is quick to pick up the cat and cradle him in her arms. "I missed you too, Cat." She says. Petting his head, he purrs loudly and nudged her hand for more.

"That things still alive?"

Turning her head towards the door, her eyes roll in annoyance when she sees Diego standing there.