Three

"I'm fine."

Grayson let out a shaky breath, holding her arm in pain, she closed her eyes as she tried not to think about how much it hurt.

"Number Zero. You are to continue. We do not have the time for hesitation" Her father chided.

Letting out another breath, Grayson opens her eyes again. Her opponent looks back at her with a apologetic look. Number two was a decent fighter. But he hated hurting his sister who wasn't that good at all.

Shifting on his feet, he got in proper position, with a shake of the head, she did too.

The whistle blew and the two continued their practice fighting. The others watched from the sidelines. Wincing every time Diego got a hit on Grayson.

Luther clenched his jaw. She wasn't ready. She was weak and not fit for fighting. And he saw it, but he wondered why his father didn't.

"Use your back, Number Zero. Straighten up." Her father calls out to her. She groans as she tried to focus on doing that. But her mind was all jumbled and she couldn't focus, so, as Diego went for another hit, he kicked her legs and she fell to the ground.

The whistle blew. "All right. That's enough. I cannot watch this any longer. We will continue this tomorrow and by then, Number Zero, I sure hope you will improve." He huffed in disappointment and tucked his black book under his arm and walked away. With Grace and Pogo in tow.

With a sigh, Grayson sat up. "Sorry, guys." She mutters, shaking her head. Now they would have to work extra hard tomorrow because of what they didn't finish today, all because of her.

"It's okay. At least now we get free time." Allison said, shrugging her shoulders. She turned to Luther, and nodded her head towards the steps. He got the hint, but turned to Grayson one more time before heading away with her.

"Hey, wanna—" Grayson looked towards Klaus, who made a smoking gesture as he pointed towards the doors that led outside to the court yard. She wanted to, but she also wanted to practice more, so she didn't mess up tomorrow again.

"Maybe later, K." She told him. He understood and he and Ben left.

"Here." A soft voice called out beside her, looking to her side, she smiled at Vanya as she handed her a glass of water. 

"Thanks, Vanya." She says, taking it. With a small frown she watched her scurry away up the stairs. Leaving her with Five and Diego by her side.

"What's going on with you?" Five asked, knowing that even though she wasn't that great a fighter, she was usually able to hold her own, especially against Diego.

"I—I don't know." She said, softly. "I, I'm just a little tired, I think." Her words kind of slurred, her vision blurred. Her head started to pound a little. 

Five and Diego share a concerning look. She's never really tiered. Is their same thought.
Then, to their surprise, Grayson swayed before landing with a thud on the blue mat below them.

Quickly, Diego and Five rush forward. Shaking her shoulders, she doesn't move at all.

"Diego, get Grace and Pogo." Five urged, staying by her side. The boy nodded and headed to find them.