So. . ./Her Personal Note

Alot of things have been happening. Like the innocent girl getting killed and the explosion of our weapons and my secratary dying and the facility being on fire and Annabelle dying. All of this tragedy has something in common.

It all deals with me.

I was suppose to be scheduled at the building where we hold our weaponry that day. At that same time I was suppose to be keeping a count on each weapon, an Others aircraft came crashing down and causing a huge explosion. Luckily that was only the smaller weapons. The bigger ones are kept somewhere else.

My secratary Annabelle dying was just revenge for I don't know what. My dad was just trying to get to me. To warn me about something I don't even know about.

The facility was my fault. I was suppose to be watching the cameras seeing who's walking in and out of the building. Many of our men died because of that.

And Annabelle. Sweet Annabelle. She didn't deserve to die. He should've came for me. Annabelle and I look so much alike and him killing her was revenge for me. Because I was so protective and so close to her. I didn't want her getting hurt. And look where she is now.

Elizabeth was the only one that wasn't connected to me. That was wierd, something just didn't add up in there.

And there's a pattern. It's something big dealing with every Divine in the Republic and the killing of hundreds. And then it's just personal. Just killing one so important and close to me.

And then there's also taking our weapons away so it can affect the War of the Pure. And killing hundreds of people so we won't have enough people to fight. The killings of my loved ones is to cloud my judgment so I can make wrong decisions.

My father can't be acting on this alone. There has to be someone giving him information that would benefit the Others and if that is happening then who? And who wants the Devil to take over the Republic? They don't realize how dangerous Others can be and they don't know how they can be manipulative.

I'm not going to lie, they're sexy. And they can easily act as if they are Divine. It's not very hard for them. Its like turning off a switch. And their charm is one of a kind.
They can turn you on with the the snap of the fingers. But when they have you, when you are sold that they can have you, that's when t he switch turns back in. And thats why it's so dangerous for anyone to be here.

I just want to know who do it?

Next is gonna be something big. Something scary. But I'm not letting slip by me.

✴✴✴✴

Weeks passed.

Everything is silent. Everything is normal. Too normal.

My sisters left. My mother is gone and something is bound to happen soon. I think I'm the only one who can feel tension in the air. I can feel the electricity.

It's starting to get warmer. March is now here. Actually it's been here for sixteen days. People are starting to dress in lighter jackets and sweaters.

I have to wear the same thing everyday so it doesn't matter for me.

The military control room is starting to get hot from all of the people in here. There are about ten of us here looking at cameras or reading papers or typing on the computers. It was silent besides all of the work noise. We got tired of each other just an hour after bring in here. We've been in here for six.

"Cody, is everything clear?"

"For weeks it has been clear Giuls." He said whining.

"Cody, stop being annoying and just bare with me." He scowled at me. "Now how's the picture?"