A few months onward. . .

The last time I was in here was a few months ago. November to be exact so about for months ago. I smashed plates all over the place, angry about an innocent girl dying a few hours earlier. She didn't deserve to die. No one really does. Except the Others.

I look at the wooden door covered with no girl's allowed signs and a fuck off one's here and there and I wonder why they do these kinds of things. They know they are gonna get their asses beat by me if they kick me out and I think there's only 3 more girls in this school that don't give a shit about them so why do they put up these signs?

I turned the nob and went into their dorm lobby.

There were about ten of them slouched on couches playing violent shooting games and eating popcorn like the dick heads that they are.

Some were in the kitchen leaning on the counter and drinking some beer having a conversation. The rest of them were probably in their taking naps or doing homework.

"Oh, look who's here." Andrew said. "I thought you said you were giving us the day off."

"I'm not looking for you so shut up."

"Who are you looking for?"

"Alex." I said dryly. There were a couple "oohs" and mumbling between the boys.

"What did Alex do now?" He asked giggling. "And why are you always on his case?"

I slapped him in the back of his neck.

"Oww!"

"Because hes always on mine." He looked back at me with a scowl.

"Where is he?" He pointed back at the rooms. "See that's all I needed. You could have just answered." I walked back to the low lit hallway and searched the doors for any clues of his room.

I went through the hall slowly listening to any sounds to indicted it was him.

But at the end of the hallway there was a pink door. I looked back and noticed all of the other ones were blue. It was also half open. So I knocked on it.

"Who is it?"

"Who else would be knocking?" I said. I heard him get up from the ground a swing open the door.

"Yes Your Majesty?" He leaned on the door frame. His eyes were darker than usual. Almost cornflower blue. His expression was cool, like he was ready to annoy me.

"There is a package down in my office that's in my name but it's from Territory 11. And the only people I know from there is you and your brother. So since your like the winner of getting under my skin the fastest I'm guessing it's yours."

"Yeah, 'officials' won't send it if your not a government person- thing."

"So you forged my signiture?" He made a face like he was trying to think what it really was.

"Uh. . .more like copying and pasting." I crossed my arms and shook my head.

"You're so lucky you're cute." He chuckled.

"It's what I know best." I motioned him to follow, but then I realized what I was really doing.

"You know, you go in front."

"Why do you not trust me?"

"I really don't." I said with a dissapointed expression.

"But I don't know where your office is?"

"Bummer." I shrugged my shoulders. "I guess you won't be getting your package." He stared me down and immediately I felt myself blushing and ears get hot.