Chapter 13

Thanks for reading everybody! I'm so glad you guys like the story.

P.S, one of my friends is doing a Black Butler x Reader story, CherryBombBAM . check out her story, it's amazing. Ok reader-chan, are you ready?

Your POV

I was sitting in the back of a pretty luxurious car, parked out in front of Kyo's house. Why am I here? Is it really that important that I had to be bothered while I was about to go to the park? I've been looking forward to going all week. Well, now that it's summer, I guess that I could just do it tomorrow.

"Why are we going to the main house, I don't want to-" I heard Kyo complain. He was being pushed by his older relative, Hatori, out the door. Looks like Kyo is just as confused as I am. I saw his orange hair glimmer in the morning sunlight. He looked really annoyed. Like always.

He was wearing a black T-shirt and cargo pants, which is what he always wears. His pants have always been too big for him, like they were hand me downs, so he had a belt notched in the smallest position. The end of the belt stuck out. I thought it was really cute how he did that.

He got in the backseat beside me, and looked at me in a helplessly confused way. I shot a look at him that said, Well, I don't know what's going on either, and shrugged. He shook his head and gave Hatori a death glare. Kyo looks like he just woke up. Hatori was already pulling out into the road.

I was a little worried. I wonder if I did something wrong. I watched the trees pass by, ruffled by the summer breeze. I looked over to Kyo, who had his head leaning on the window, with his eyes halfway closed. I touched his hand, and took it in mine. His eyes opened, and he looked at me and smiled. His half asleep smile could give a girl a nosebleed, it was so adorable.

We didn't say anything on the way to the Sohma's estate. Why doesn't Kyo and Yuki live there, it seems pretty nice. Why are they living with Shigure?

Ah, Shigure. He kind of creeped me out. Once, I caught him singing a little song about high school girls, and how they were all for him. He's literally twelve years older than most high school girls. I didn't really understand that. Other than that, he seemed pretty funny.

We were almost there. I could see the huge estate already. Even though I was nervous, I couldn't wait to see what it looked like from the inside. That was a weird feeling. Nervousness mixed with excitement. Mostly nervousness.

The car stopped and went back into a parking spot under a big tree. The tree provided shade, as the day was beginning to become quite hot. I was glad I had worn shorts and a tank top. I bet Kyo felt really hot in his cargo pants. We stepped out and closed the car doors.

"Now, why are we here? Tell me now." Kyo demanded.

"Let's get inside before we talk." Hatori wouldn't budge. He seemed almost intimidating, with dark hair that covered part of his face. He was wearing a button down with a tie. Why is he wearing such formal clothes? It's summer.

I was lead inside the huge house, with tatami floors that gave a eastern accent. It was a gorgeous house. It seemed to be multiple stories tall. Kyo walked beside me into an office space, where Hatori sat down in a comfortable looking chair. He looked at us.

"So Kyo, they tell me nothing happens when-" Hatori started.

"Oh, we are NOT getting into this now!" Kyo angrily yelled.

Um... what? Is there something Kyo didn't tell me?

"We have to, this is important. You wouldn't understand." Hatori told him calmly.